Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kenyagate legit doesn't make any sense. If Nene is that pressed to end a friendship over someone inviting their other friend to THEIR event, then that friendship didn't mean [!@#$%^&*] to her to begin with.

I also despise Erika. Her better than everyone attitude is so f.ucking grating. And the fact that the other Housewives like drool over her makes it and her even worse. Not to mention her ridiculous anger issues when anyone slightly says anything negative to or about her. Hate her.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Agreed. 

I also agree with Cat that Erika does have likable qualities too, but she's believing her own hype. The fact that Rinna and housewives from other cities have a boner for her is obnoxious too. And yes, those cold angered outbursts are weird. It's like she gets triggered over a simple remark and goes after them like a dog in attack mode. 

• Members

I think it is interesting that Erika was an actual (wealthy) housewife who consciously wanted to be famous.  When she talks about Erika Jayne as "a project", it seems cool that she had to find Mikey and hire her whole crew from nothing, given that she was a Pasadena lawyer's wife.  I don't think you could give $35,000.00 to just any lady from Pasadena and they would become a star.  I've lived in LA for decades but I don't know where I would get a custom vinyl catsuit or hire someone to produce beats for my own dance track?  However, what drove her to be a pop star at 35 is also what makes her unapproachable now.  There is so much artifice that it is difficult for her to appear sincere. 

When she said about Teddi, "that's not what she told me in my chapel" I cracked up as I do every time she sips champagne for emphasis.   In that way, she reminds me of Sheree, she is better in confessionals than with the other women.  Who could forget Sheree post-who-gonna-check-me-boo, when she asked, "whatever happened to customer service?"

I don't get Tom, Erika's husband.  They introduce him as the guy from the Erin Brockovich trial, but Edward Masry is who is portrayed in the movie by Albert Finey, and he is the one locally who became famous for the trial.  So who is Tom?

Also, I've read the gossip but I don't put any stock either Erika or Kyle trying to avoid discussing their husband's lawsuits because those are both businesses with big liabilities and I would bet that there is some constant civil action against either of them.  I can believe PK and Dorit live strictly on credit and with one lost payment the whole charade goes up in flames.  But Tom and Mauricio seem solidly rich.  And then Lisa and Harry (Freakin) Hamlin probably bought that house in Beverly Hills twenty years and they could live off the equity if all else fails. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

BH had a couple of other highlights.  We got to catch up with the Work of Art: The Next Great Artist's China Chow (an old Bravo favorite of mine).  She's dating Billy Idol who is not aging gracefully but still may look better than John Mellencamp these days.  I was interested to see backstage at The Greek.  They've redecorated the green rooms and they are nice.  Also, I am always happy to see Gladys Night.

BH never admits that they're drunk (cue the champagne and tequila with no food and screaming baby) when they fight.  I am sure if Kyle were sober than she would have jabbed PK right back.

• Members

BH

Okay, I happen to see bits and pieces here when I am at the house and WOW.

They really have nothing better to do, do they? And it looks like with LVP nowhere in sight (until she curses Dorit out next week...lol), they are already turning on each other. And Camille.

That was what I took from what little I've seen and next week promos. It is REALLY about Camille out of all those chicks. Just SMH. 

ATL

I keep having a different opinion over it tbh. I kept wanting Cynthia to be all 'win a case' on Nene. And there were times she hit the mark...and there were times that Nene being non-responsive just made Cynthia's comebacks fall flat.

It is going to be a hard long road for me to like Nene again. She was just foul this reunion and too many times I found myself calling my tv names.

I continue to like Kandi and Shamari there like a Greek chorus.

Porsha was just so little throughout though I found her quite muted after the Closetgate section.

Over it and hope all those Kenya rumors turn out to be true.

POTOMAC

I see the latest promo have more of Karen in them. And she has stepped up her hair game. I am loving her  in the braids though I do wonder who she is dragging in the promo.

• Members

Being a straight semi-successful guy on the Upper East Side seems like a dream for Mario.  You can humiliate your ex-wife in the press for years, and then be called a prince for gifting her alcoholic friends some free wine charms that you found at the bottom of your desk.  And if one lady says she won't sleep with you, turn your back and find another one.  A man with hair, a credit card, and a black leather jacket could probably score a home cooked meal twice a week, a month in the Hamptons, and the Restilyn-filled gal of his choice. 

They seemed happier than the "artist" with a million birds who has lost the concept of time.  Things either happened ten years ago or ten minutes ago, he doesn't seem to recall.  Did you see his paintings in Sonja's testimonial background?  Bethanny's point of how that experience validated Tinsley and Sonja's history made zero sense to me.  Bethanny is a long time scholar of the New York Post, certainly, she read about them both in their prime. 

While Barbara is on her apology tour, I feel like nobody is nice to Tinsley.  She seems like a girl who is game for a good time, but they are treating her like an idiot.  And did she tell Dorinda they broke up at the circus and again at the spa, or did she say it on spa day for the first time?  Also, I smiled that for all of the talk about wrap dresses, they only had two shots of Barbara in a wrap dress.  Meanwhile, Bethanny bought out the entire fall season of Gucci, with all those stripes and bows, and nobody calls her out.

Look at Ramona tonight and in her flashbacks, she has been engineered not to droop.  It reminds me of a play I saw with Jane Fonda and in one dramatic scene, she had to take off her blouse.  She was a woman over 70 with a chest that stood straight forward on its own.  Every other part had aged: her hands, her neck, her walk, but her bazongas were still hard as rocks.  The future of NYC won't be like The 5th Element, it will look like Dorinda's real estate agent; zombies who can still support a strapless dress and the men they crave.

Edited by j swift