Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Never has a Ramona gif been more useful. I couldn't believe my ears at what Dorit was saying to LVP. PK was making an awful lot of sense and was fair: he believes it came from LVP's camp, but he believes her that she doesn't know who would have leaked it because she's sworn on her children's lives. PK seemed, for once, incredibly reasonable. And he knew Dorit was making a total ass of herself. 

All that said, I was glad that Ken and LVP held firm. I particularly enjoyed LVP throwing away her relationship with Dorit and emphasizing just how fake it is with the "I actually don't..."

If Kyle thinks she was on the level of friendship with LVP that would entitle her to know LVP's nearest and dearest, she's kidding herself. She's the realtor's wife who lives in Encino. Plain and simple.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Swearing on children aside, I think the logic that LVP wouldn't tell one story to Radar and then contradict it to TMZ holds up.  If she is as astute at working the tabloids as Rinna suggests, she wouldn't risk her relationship with Radar by contradicting them to TMZ. Occam's Razor states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed.  

The idea that LVP sold a story to get back at Dorit, (not for the dog, but for an aside she made last year), and then retracted it to look like a hero is based on a whole lot of assumptions.  One of them being that LVP would want/need to look like a hero for rescuing a dog twice from a kill shelter.

Now for my conspiracy theory of the week:  India decriminalized LGBTQ relationships on September 6th, 2018 which was cause for celebration at Pump on this week's episode, but Boy George played the Greek on October 3rd, 2018 which was shown on last week's episode.  I'm not trying to rush the maestro Nik Alaine, but I don't think it took him more than a month to get that party together.

Also, do you think Nik's wife that we met last week in LVP's kitchen misses shopping at Kyle's store so that she could say, "I'm Elaine Alaine at Kyle by Alene Too."?

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/09/12/how-india-decriminalised-homosexuality 

https://www.jambase.com/show/boy-george-greek-theatre-los-angeles-20181003

Edited by j swift

• Members

I was trying to explain to my friend that I totally get where LVP is coming from. Why in god's name would anyone want to be friends with someone that they think is a liar and is lying to their face at this moment and is flat out telling them I think you're a liar. My conversation would've been a helluva lot shorter than the one they had.

Messy Camille is back and I'm here for it.

Also I'm currently watching season 2 of RHOBH as well and I remember now, why I originally disliked Kyle. She and Kim were awful to Brandi for no reason at all. And she also stole Kim's goddamn house. She basically admitted it and Kim described the whole situation. I knew I disliked Kyle for more than just being a shitty friend to LVP.

• Members

In housewife land, I understand doritos logic since the format is now about drama and fighting...but there has to be some common sense and logic.  It took Kyle and LVP 2 seasons before they got back on track.  But neither changed hence why they aren't speaking again.

Erika has the best talking heads..she said LVP doesnt care about them so why care about her.  Erika is a colder less humorous version of LVP...so it makes sense she can read LVP better than most.

• Members

Bingo! Kyle has laboured under the delusion that LVP did some kind of mind-meld with the audience and turned them against Kyle. And she worked to align herself with LVP as soon as she saw how popular LVP was. She does not realise that the audience saw Kyle's true colors from the get-go. In Season 1 especially, she was so disparaging of Kim, I really began to feel sorry for her. Ridiculing her in front of the other women, and generally putting her down wherever possible. She was a mean girl.

Kyle famously claimed that she brought Kim onto the show in the hopes that it would help her. However, it always struck me that she had Kim on there to make her look better in comparison, to lord it over her with her perfect marriage and kids, and to make herself look like the kindly sister. That IMO has always been the crux of her problem with Kim and Kathy. They never felt Kyle supported Kim and they felt she threw them under the bus. And the audience, I believe, sensed that, too.

• Members

All true. All true. No lies detected.

Side note I actually miss Taylor. I feel like the original cast had waaaaaay better chemistry than the current crew. It feels like a totally different show in these early seasons. Whereas New York still feels like New York and always has.

• Members

I admit that I saw that scene while on bedrest this week and laughed because she was funny. 

That said...jealous much? They so busy talking about LVP that they ain't talking about you.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The ending of RHONY was heartbreaking to watch. 

However, the rest of the hour was an infomercial for some movie, skinnygirl, online shopping, responsible drinking, a circus, and a Halloween pop-up store.  Remember in the 90s when you would see Cher sitting on a sofa and think she was giving an interview, but she was actually trying to sell shampoo?  That's what this felt like.

Edited by j swift

• Members

1424279400922.gif

Erika's look at the end of that vid is literally 'You [!@#$%^&*] idiot.' It's Dumb & Dumberer up there in Beverly Hills the Valley. Between Dorit, Teddi and Kyle, none of them can keep their lies straight. Rinna is no brain trust either, but she looks like a candidate for Mensa next to this lot. 

ITA! I really enjoyed TayShanna, and she should never have been fired from BH! She was the Original Grifter, much more complex and interesting than Dorit and PeeKay. If Camille shouldered S1's success, TayShanna CARRIED S2, and as a result, that season is one of the finest in RH history, alongside S3 NY and S3 Atlanta. 

She was an integral part of that Richies vs Wannabes dynamic which is so badly lacking on BH today. I remember when she tried to lock Adrienne down as godmother to Kennedy in case she died (a real and present danger while Russell was alive), and an uneasy Adrienne was like 'No way.' The years-long groundwork she must have laid for that grifting attempt was masterful!  

TayShanna is also responsible for bringing on Pam/Dana (who ended up doing prison time for her grifting ways). She also saw through Yolanda's BS from the start, having been longtime friends with David Foster's ex Linda Thompson. It was a hasty decision to fire her, and ever since BH has lost something nuanced, dark and interesting. Taylor was kind of a mystery and had more story to give IMO, and her ties with the other women were (and are still) evident.

Edited by Cat