Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Y'all - the BH mid-season trailer dropped today and I'm not upset about it.  LVP isn't in it much, but thankfully doesn't seem all centered around the dog and fallout of LVP alienating everyone.  

The Camille vs. Denise thing is very juicy...  

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/videos/still-to-come-this-season-on-the-real

• Members

Back when Marlo was on point with her fashion game...last seen in Season 7 with the Goddess Boots 

I admit...other than the fallout scenes last week, I have full stop on watching.

And I don't see much to make me want to see it other than to see @NothinButAttitude, @Cat, and @DaytimeFan's thoughts on it here. And honestly, it only looks like they were all right, that they are going to turn on each other (as well as Camille as already rumored).

• Members

RHOA

Now for something more interesting...Part 2 was good.

I loved that finally, finally, FINALLY the girls held Nene's feet to the fire. And it looks like Season 7 Cynthia will definitely be popping out and off on her next weekend. And I am HERE FOR IT.

Still loved Porsha's speech in context. 

Loved Tanya holding her on on Nene to the point that NayNay came out. 

Interesting that Kandi and Shamari were thick as thieves throughout. Hmmmm….

And as much as I said to say it...for all of her pot stirring, Marlo is just no longer good at a verbal fight. Where the Marlo from Season 4? Just smh.

• Members

She was never really *that* great. She uses cheap put-downs usually about fashion, someone's looks, or slut-shaming. 

What was with Nene's ugly comment about thirsty Tanya never owning a peach, and having a peach in Nene's p*ssy? I forget the context, but it was weird. 

• Members

Me too, Lois, me too (no pun intended...) 

Camille came off unhinged in last night's episode. I get she's been a victim of terrible lies in the press, but she can't put herself in the same category as Christine Blasey Ford.  In order for me to maintain my overall appreciation for Miss Donatacci Grammer, I'm going to chalk it up to pre-wedding emotions mixed with overly inebriated. 

Kim AND Kathy at the same restaurant as the RHOBH ladies was funny. I *guess* I'll take it as an actual coincidence and not producer set-up since neither woman was mic'ed up. 

I actually liked Rinna last night, in scenes with her family unit. Her goofiness and interaction with her mom is endearing. I still don't think much of her daughters, though. Enjoy those birthday parties with your friends instead of your aging grandma; I'm sure she'll last another year... 

LVP continues to be interesting all on her own... 

• Members

The kyle and Portia seen with the Vanderhaul and not being able to properly grocery shop, Rinna with her mother/daughters, Erika acting like Erika launching her tool, Denise working out with hubby, and LVP with the kitchen renovation makes me wish the show would devote just one episode to not having the women together in a contrived gathering.. nor talk about LVP/dog gate/etc... and just be with their own families.  To give viewers a break from the pointless petty drama.

With that said, I loved how Rinna said she hasn't thought of Kim... yeah.. keep telling yourself that dear.  Both Rinna and Kyle have used Kim for storyline for years... and when Kim left... they both latched onto LVP.

• Members

See? I'm actually going to have to disagree with you. Marlo...in her original form in Season 4...was about fashion, but her deadliest weapon was the truth. From her fight with Sheree to her appearance in Season 4 reunion...other than what she said about Kandi...everything she said about EVERYONE ELSE was the truth while they were up on that stage trying to front. We all even commented years ago about how all that Marlo said about the cast turned out to be right in the first place. In short...Marlo knew where all the bodies were buried aka 'she was the streets.' But with knockout fashion. Now...yep...pretty much what you said. Now she just gets dragged by just about anyone. But then...she had bite...and everyone knew it.

I didn't like that ugly comment either. Thus why I said NayNay...not Nene. That was just disgusting and it's clear she was jealous of Tanya.