Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I was soooo disappointed to see Luann go full Countess this episode. It’s like I want to support her because Dorinda was wrong but now she’s being insufferable.

GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS TO COUNTESS AND FRIENDS??? THIS GUY!!

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did y'all hear that Kyle and some of the other women are trying to make a mockery out of this past episode by doing the #GoodbyeKyle challenge? 

Please register in order to view this content

This is why LVP needs to make it her mission to obliterate Kyle from this f*cking earth come reunion time. 

Also, Rinna is on IG attacking Pandora supposedly. 

LVP needs to go to the reunion and demolish these broads. 

• Members

Yep, saw the #GoodbyeKyle "challenge" Instagram stories of Kyle (however, she personally didn't do it, she's even chicken to do that, she let her friend and an Uber driver do it for her), Dorito, Lisa Rinna (+Harry Hamlin + her mom), Erika and her gays and Teddi.

I hope LVP eviscerates them at the reunion and then quits the show.

• Members

She better nuke those tricks come reunion and NOT quit. I'd come back the next season even more nasty if I were her. I'd give them a legit reason to hate me. 

Also, did you all peep who was in Kyle's video? Justin from E! News. These b*tches are so stupid, and unveiling their hands at every turn. But LVP is the one leaking stories. Yeah, right. 

• Members

I'm of the belief that LVP doesn't even bat an eye to this challenge.... nothing would bother Kyle and the rest of the women than LVP not even mentioning it... or commenting about it.  Having LVP nuke them at the reunion, on social media, etc... is exactly what the women are wanting.  Best way to deal with a bully is to not give them any attention, mention, etc.

• Members

Nene was my favorite at the reunion!!!! Just mad over NOTHING!

She kills me when she’s this way. She literally had more support than any housewife when this season began and she took HERSELF down! I love how everybody was confused, particularly Eva who really hadn’t done anything to her. I assumed Eva would go in mad at Nene, but nope, Nene created a reason to be mad at her as well. 

Overall I found this funny and every housewife gave good sound bites. Next week looks really hot with Marlo, Tanya and Greg. If the preview was only for part two then I can’t imagine how crazy part three will be. 

Also, as things wind down I wonder what will happen with Shamari. I feel she was okay overall, but with Kenya coming back I’m not sure there will be room for her if everybody stays. I still hope Tanya gets her peach as well but we will see. 

• Members

I just don't know what to think about LVP on BHRH. Grief can make people act out, for sure. But she is notorious for this kind of thing.

She set this in motion - THIS issue (pets) that enrages people - - causing people to be threatening towards Dorit's (who is my least favorite HW) children because of it.

LVP should have never gone there.

She seemed convincing when she was lashing out against the radar accusations..... But IDK.

It definitely did not turn me against all the other women.

• Members

I consider Dale to be like Kathy's Rosie on RHONJ.  Dale makes Tinsley more interesting just as Rosie provided humor and wit for bland Kathy.  I love having Dale there

And yes, LOL to Ramona's tunnel vision not seeing her off to the side. 

It was another fabulous episode but LuAnn sure made an ass of herself getting all worked up about the shark room. Dorinda tried her hardest to accommodate Lu, and Lu was taking too much joy in asking for the moon and stars, but went all bonkers over a damn room. 

Next week with Sonja crying "you don't touch the Morgan ladder!" LOL Omg, she is delivering this season. 

Ahhhh! Where at? 

Re: ATL... That was my feeling about Atlanta regarding everyone but Nene. There was light shade but lots of laughs amongst Kandi, Porsha, Cynthia, Eva and Shemari. I got the giggles a lot of the time. I can't believe I'm saying this after all these years, but Porsha is finally one of my favorites. Marriage, pregnancy, and not being a THOT finally has me loving her. And she's just funny now without be catty. Her and Kandi are the MVP's last night, IMO. 

And then there was Nene, the large angry elephant of the room, determined to suck the air out of every moment.  If there's one take away from last night's reunion, it's that the 5 other women they currently have (along with a couple others) are doing well and they don't need Negative Nancy Nene anymore. What a f*cking buzzkill. 

Edited by Gray Bunny