Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There are always popular HWs who leave and fans want back. Even ones who pop up for scenes and still don’t return full time. Kenya’s return will 100% be thanks to Nene. How was she so stupid as to make the focus of the reunion and final episode KENYA?! I live lol! This is just crazy. Nene is always her own worst enemy. 

• Members

I'd rather Nene leave.. the show did fine without her annoying self for two season... Kenya vs Kim Fields everyone?  Wasn't Kandi vs Phaedra/Porsha during Nene's two season vacation from the show?   The show did much better without Nene on the show.. so I say give her the boot.

• Members

And as someone said on Twitter today...that's why Kenya is QUEEN.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I saw the trailer...and...while I like that everyone is properly dragging Nene (and in the case of Porsha right now on Twitter gathering her together on her lies) I thought that was underwhelming except for 52 Cynt v Nene. 

• Members

After seeing Ramona's date (aka the personification of everything wrong with white male privilege, aka an ugly bald guy with a little cash who can still find eight women who wanted to marry him, aka I would jump off of a roof before I listened to one of his stories ), I understand that Tinsley might want to work things out with Scott. 

However, I don't get Scott's angle? 

He sent flowers to Miami after their first date, she seems willing to live in Chicago, and he seems available to holiday for weeks at a time.  So, what's their problem and why hasn't he made a commitment?  Sending a Bentley SUV from Chicago to NYC has got to be close to the price of a ring, so it can't be money.  What is keeping these two from cohabitating?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Totally agree. Even the fight in the finale between Cynthia and Nene apparently has lines not shown that I saw on one blogger's post that isn't been shown at all from what I've seen in promos.

So I expect a lot of juicy moments we viewers haven't seen yet/

Not that that's limited to just Ramona. 

• Members

I actually felt sorry for Ramona. This is the dating pool in Manhattan for that age bracket: Tom D'Agostino, Harry Dubin and this pretentious blowhard. He almost got married 8 times?? I hope those women are respecting themselves more these days. 

I suspect Scott has a great life with girlfriends in Chicago and Tinsley in NYC who can promote Coupon Cabin every once in a while. I dont think he wants to marry her though. Why lose that lifestyle? I also dont think she wants to move her life to Chicago. 

Solid episode. Sonja still makes my day. And I liked Dorinda a lot more, until she threw Barbara out of her apartment (Barbara is right, it needs a repaint and a revamp). Dorinda really wants to get her closeness back with Luann but doesn't want to admit to the heckling and some kind of weird resentment Dorinda seems to have. What's also sad is that Luann seems to have moved on. I was really rooting for their friendship but each side is not willing to compromise.

• Members

Another solid NYC episode. I'm guessing at some point Barbara falls off the radar? Otherwise, I don't understand why she isn't an official 7th castmember. Again, love how they cast people with actual history with one another. I'm still waiting for the day Jill returns simply because all her real-life friends (Dorinda, Barbara, etc.) have since joined. 

Sonja's perspective this season is so refreshing. She isn't harping about something silly (not being invited to the Berkshires) or picking sides blindly (she was a lil too far up Bethenny's ass last season). She's playing it Switzerland neutral and just provides light, airy fun commentary and innocent humor without getting too messy (i.e. showing her dildos in the dishwasher, lol).  And how good is it for her emotionally to recognize that her townhouse causes her unwanted stress and she just wants to get rid of it now. Kudos! 

Ramona's reactions to her date were hilarious. I loved how they interspersed her talking head comments where she's checking off all the worst qualities she wouldn't want in a man, and the dude is clicking all those boxes. Her facial expression towards him said it all. 

I wish Dorinda would take ownership of her remarks against LuAnn. Both are stubborn at reaching across the aisle, but in all honesty,  I don't think LuAnn is at fault for anything in this matter. It's a shame their long-standing real-life friendship has taken a beating over this, but it seems LuAnn is honestly hurt and wants to keep her distance, cameras or no cameras. 

Next week's preview had us ROLLING with laughter... Halloween at the Berkshires and Ramona sees a scary dark-haired goblin crouched over:   "It looks like Bethenny crying."  LOLOLOL 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Ugh I meant to mention it earlier this week but Happy 9 year Anniversary to this amazing thread started by @Cheap21 on March 24, 2010!! I love discussing the shows with you guys and honestly spend more time in this thread than the soaps nowadays. You guys are all awesome! Thanks again to @Cheap21 for getting it all started. This thread is what made me even give the Housewives a shot.

If Dorinda would take an ounce of accountability for the Heckling, this whole thing would be put to bed. She's in absolute denial and it's annoying to watch.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I third that! Happy 9th! I'm so glad that @Cheap21 started this thread! The Housewives are basically my soaps now that my connection to Daytime is loosening. I personally love this thread and everyone who contributes and has contributed to it. 

Agreed on everything. I think Luann is close to getting haughty about the wrong Dorinda done her, but she is definitely in the right after the petty way Dorinda treated her at her own show. And all because of.... Jovani?? I think Dorinda is upset that Lu got into cabareting and doesn't need her as much anymore. I think they were each other's support system to an extent. 

I love Barbara and hope she stays in Luann-Season-7-FOH capacity, appearing in almost every episode. I think she's a keeper thus far.

Sonja has blossomed so far without the weight of Grey Gardens on her shoulders!

Lol I desperately want a gif of that goblin close-up and Ramona's words "it looks like Bethenny CROYING." 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I fourth that!  @Cheap21 Love dishing with all you guys and this is always the first thread I check out.  Once I got into the Housewives (first episode I ever saw was Nene's "You have done me WRONG as your wife!"), I was so glad to find a thread dedicated to them here. I had otherwise gotten pretty quiet in soapland.