Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Same. She was such a bitch to Monique in particular, and when it came to Karen, always played both sides. 

However, I am not losing sleep over her missing as Katie is back and this season looks like fire!! Ashley still as messy as ever. My only complaint is not enough Karen in the trailer!

• Members

Something else concerning Potomac. Michael's 'issue' is right out there for all to see. Bet the Darbeys would have loved to work a deal with Bravo to keep it behind closed doors, and I bet Bravo told them "We can show anything we want." It makes me wonder if the BH women have different contracts from the rest of the franchise. Contracts where they can block Bravo from showing or talking about certain things. Maybe that explains why we have all this scripted petty nonsense the last few years instead of actual stuff that is happening.

Anyway. I am very curious how Ashley, Miss IAmOpenAboutEverythingWhyArentYouKaren, tries to dress up what happened between Michael and the cameraman. I cant stand Gizelle but I admit I giggled when she said "He likes big butts. And I cannot lie." 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

LuAnn suddenly having beef with Ramona and not wanting to see her at the party seemed a little forced to me for conflict. I get that Ramona said a couple things about her at the reunion, but it just didn't seem organic (similar to season four when Kelly suddenly had an issue going on a trip with Ramona, blaming her on happened the year prior [Scary Island], which rang hollow and unnecessary). 

I love the Hamptons action too, and it definitely gives Season 2 & 3 vibes. 

Re: POTOMAC

Oh [!@#$%^&*], that looks goooood! I can't wait for these silly bitches to return

Please register in order to view this content

Everyone vs. Ashley looks juicy as hell.  Love me some Grande Dame! 

Robyn's hair is atrocious. 

I think I might actually like Katie's return. 

Agreed, you know I live to hate her. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Dog-gate is officially one of the stupidest arcs on these shows if there ever was one. 

Here's my thing... I know LVP stirs the pot and manipulates the f-ck out of these chicks. That lies on them for doing her bidding. My biggest gripe in all of this is that these women are trying to play on our (the audience) intelligence and force feed us a damn story that isn't making sense! It doesn't make sense that the messenger, Teddi, is scatterbrained and all over the place with her own story. She can't even tell a cohesive story without their being holes in, thus debunking her whole claim. 

And what is REALLY p*ssing me off is that Dorit is being portrayed as a victim. She isn't! She broke contract, lied about the whereabouts of a poor dog, and then placed the dog in danger. This slight beating she's taking from the audience pales in comparison as to a** whooping she should really be getting right now. 

Lastly, the word truth needs to be eradicated from the lexicon of these women. None of them live the entire truth. Not when you have Erika and Dorit posing as socialites, yet they are really cash poor. Not when you have Kyle's hubby 'allegedly' pilfering people of their money. 

I need escapism. Not this mess on my screen. I want Bravo to cancel this show if this is all that BH has to offer.

• Members

+1 

Wholeheartedly agree. I kept muttering "No, no, no" as I washed the evening's dishes while BH played. I cannot, for the life of me, understand how any of these women thought this was going to be riveting to watch - Kyle, Rinna, Teddi, Dorit, Erika - all of 'em circling the talk show circuit crowing about how LVP was going down.

Teddi can't keep her story straight to save her life. She keeps changing details, big and small, all while crying as if anyone should really care.

Kyle is fake as hell. She's happy to hear all of the women trash LVP. And the splits. Again? Sigh. She's quite predictable. 

Rinna can't help but insert herself into every single scene that involves trashing LVP. It isn't her fight and yet she's obsessed.

It's interesting to see Camille say that LVP asked her to confront Taylor back in the day (wise given that Taylor wouldn't have listened to a word LVP said since her grifter ass was constantly on the defensive)...frankly Camille should be thanking LVP, she gave her an incredible pop culture moment with "We don't say it BUT NOW WE'VE SAID IT!"

The best part of the episode was LVP in the back of the Rolls Royce blithely slamming Teddi while she powdered her face. Effortless fun to watch.