Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She looked softer. Glowing. Younger. Happier. With some of these costumes it's like she is trying to escape something. Escape herself.

Btw other breaking news: Peter Thomas got arrested coming back from Jamaica into Miami International Airport. There was an outstanding warrant from Louisiana for trying to pass/cash fake cheques.

Sigh. Overall I liked Peter on ATL but... I'm so glad Cynthia is no longer with him. (Yes, I want Leon and Cynthia to find their way back together again. Even though I think Cynthia is essentially happiest single and with her own space).

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHoBH

Now that I've seen the 'takedown,' I have to say that I'm like Denise...'what are these crazy bitcas fighting about?' *sips tequila*

But seriously...that was pretty foul. And yet...do I need to throw out a devil advocate at the whole thing. Perhaps this is something LVP would do...I will own that. HOWEVER, I just don't think she is in any condition to do anything...making the ladies look paranoid. 

• Members

I think it's totally fine to throw out the devil's advocate position that LVP would have had her employees say it on camera about Dorit so she could keep her hands clean of it. The point remains...Dorit was wrong! She had already returned one dog to Vanderpump Dogs, she knew the drill, she had seen the contract twice, and yet she still "gave it to a lovely woman" (ie: Shelly Ter)...it's bizarre to me that THIS is the hill these housewives chose to die on: blaming LVP for pointing out that Dorit was irresponsible and wrong. There is no excuse for what Dorit did. She did the wrong thing. Both Camille and Denise pointed it out and seemed bewildered at the whole thing. 

That's why this is all so foul. LVP's brother commits suicide and this is what Kyle and Rinna and Teddi think was worth attacking her over? This is the big scandal? Stupid. Too stupid for words.

• Members

reminds me of season 4 when Carlton went after Kyle for the weirdest reasons.  What she said about Kyle was correct, but her problem was not waiting for Kyle to do something to her before going after her..thus making Kyle look like the good guy.

Same thing now with LVP.  LVP is funny and hilarious..yet she also has been known to play the victim and not being able to admit when she's wrong.  So instead of waiting till she does something worth calling out...our housewives a4w going after her for anything instead of waiting.  Logic and common sense seem missing in Kyle, Rinna, and Dorit (why was this void allowed back?  I would have dropped Dorit and added Denise).

• Members

Yup. You said it in a nutshell. 

Another spinoff for LVP? LOL at the double whammy for the witchypoos. First their motives are outed episode 3; and now the one that "doesn't show up to do her job" gets rewarded yet again. Bravo knows who the fans love. Even in those WWHL polls, anything supporting LVP wins by a landslide. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

F--k Nene. Team Marlo here and I dont even like her. This was so reminiscent of Pillow Talk and the way Nene treated Kenya. Forever victim. Girl, BYE!

Everyone on this show except for Nene has lesbian tendencies. They dont even try to hide it anymore. Im waiting for Kandi to take Cynthia up on her offer bc she is acting so thirsty

• Members

Lisa Rinna and Kris Jenner are in a commercial for...Captain Marvel. I'm not quite sure why - maybe it's their attempt to bring in more women since a lot of men are boycotting the film? Maybe the producers just love reality TV? 

Anyway, I'm reminded yet again that Lisa is much more entertaining when she isn't on RHOBH.