Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love that Ken had the receipts while Teddi had an edited screen shot. 

And yes. Everyone needs to refresh their memories about Dorit being chased around the pool by a furious Beverly Beach creditor. I recall the credit calls Dorit a "cheap bitch"...and whose right beside Dorit? Rinna. It's all too laughably gross.

I truly hope LVP is done with Kyle. Kyle is unworthy of her friendship and appears loyal to no one.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

NYC:   Premiere was solid.  I love these women.  Not sure about Barbara yet, and clearly she was supposed to be a housewife given she had talking heads and planned events episode 1.  Something must have happened.  I like that we got some Hamptons summertime with these girls.  They started filming right after the reunion this year vs. waiting a few months in the late fall/winter.  We haven't seen NYC in the summer in quite some time.

NJ:  The ladies were very sweet in the end to surprise Andy with gifts.  What wasn't sweet were Danielle and Jennifer's gifts for Teresa.  That was gagworthy, although Danielle's face when Jennifer one-upped her was pretty priceless.  Overall a great season.

Atlanta:  Reunion is filming today.  Here is the seating chart, per Bravo's website:

Eva-Cynthia-Porsha-ANDY-Nene-Kandi-Shamari

Surprised as I thought Nene could have been with Cynthia, Eva or Porsha, but ended up with none. This season sucked though, so oh well, maybe nothing made sense.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

My guess would have been, Shemari, Cynthia, Nene - Andy - Porsha, Kandi, Eva.You are right in that this season sucked

I like Shemari but she fizzled out fast. Should only be a friend. 

Cynthia offered nothing. Demote her too.

Porsha was the only one with much of a storyline. Kandi  was still living in the past. Nene dealt with the cancer but came across completly unlikeable. Im guessing Eva's story was her wedding? Yawn. These producers think all you need to do is get these women together, throw some shade and you have a show.  It dont work like that..

Might as well have given Marlo a peach. I dont like her, but she gave as much as Cynthia and Shemari. I guess minus the man. Tanya could have gotten one too, even if she did end up being a one season wonder.

I would love Kenya to return but Bravo missed out on her big story with her becoming a new mother. She seems to be happy  and it would probably be the best for her and her marriage to not return, unless they give her a big check

• Members

Ummmmm...Lisa Rinna is mobilizing the cast and threatening to sue if the rumored Vanderpump Dogs spin off happens. Btw, read the link. She came right out and said this. It’s not a rumor...

Link: https://realityblurb.com/2019/03/07/rhobh-star-lisa-rinna-threatens-lisa-vanderpump-with-legal-action-over-her-new-spinoff-show-accuses-lisa-of-using-co-stars-to-launch-new-series/

Realistically if LVP is getting a spin-off, it’s for her restaurant in Vegas and based on the success of Vanderpump Rules. They’ve even stated for people working there that you have to be ready to appear on tv. I haven’t heard anything about a dog spin off, but regardless, these women are the ones pushing this in an effort to get her fired. Seeing how popular she remains they’re seething. This is just the craziest thing ever. Sorry to say it as a soap fan and someone who enjoyed her, but Lisa Rinna needs to be fired. How you threatening to sue the network you work for?

• Members

I was listening to a podcast that made an excellent point today about Vanderpump Rules.  Next season are we going to follow Tom & Arianna to their new $2 million home?  Won't it ruin the illusion to suddenly see the bartenders living in a four-bedroom house that is less than five miles from Kyle Richards's mansion?

That being said, I am not here for any further Vanderpump spin-offs.  That crew was the reality equivalent of a needle in a haystack because they were already so intertwined.  Further Vanderpump spin-offs would likely suffer the same fate as Lindsay's beachhouse which seems so contrived because the people just met and the stakes for getting employment elsewhere couldn't be lower.  I am completely disinterested in ever watching the travails of people who may be underqualified to volunteer at a pet store. 

• Members

Trout Mouth is a dummy. Does she not realize that by filing a lawsuit that she'd also be inadvertently involving Bravo and NBC too? She's about to get her ass fired, and I am here for it all. 

I wish LVP would reply back by simply saying, "Bring it, b*tch." 

And LVP wouldn't get a possible spinoff for the shelter had these idiots not spent all season harping about the shelter. They gave LVP the loaded gun and she is rightfully taking a shot. I'd capitalize on it too. 

• Members

I’ve  never seen this show but I know it’s very popular which is why I think that’s the direction they’d take a spin off in. IIRC it even has higher ratings than BH so it would make sense to give it a spin off. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Rinna hates LVP so much that she would sue LVP AND the network that gave her a new lease of life and tons of business opportunities? I swear, she and the others are trying to kill the golden goose in the hopes of getting more gold! I'm now wondering if BH will even exist next year!

I've never gotten into VPR, but damn, what's it to Rinna if LVP gets another spin-off? RHOBH is all hers if that happens! And she's still bleating about 'poor Dorit.' The twit dumped a dog at a kill shelter! Rinna has two dogs herself! What a clown.

I do too. It was a fun, glamorous show. I feel like it ended on a high, though, with everybody focused on moving on with their own lives and families. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

That's what I don't get about this whole thing. Your goal is to push Vanderpump off the show, what do you care what she does once you've accomplished your mission?

There would be no story if the other ladies didn't make it a story. Lisa did the one scene at Vanderpump Dogs and then made up with Dorit and PK at dinner. She didn't bring up the situation again until Teddi and Kyle kept bringing it up and delivered it straight to Rinna.

I'm also annoyed that these other dog owners, Kyle and Lisa Rinna, are more focused on Dorit's feelings and not the fact that the dog ended up at a damn kill shelter. Camille is the only one with a brain cell in the cast. Denise is cool too, but she's friends with Rinna so I don't trust her to be impartial for long unfortunately.