Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Re: BH:  Rinna makes it harder and harder to like her every day. And this comes from a big Rinna fan ever since her original DAYS run and MP days. She's just a damn clown. 

Re: NJ:  The husbands help this franchise round out the overall likability factor of this group. I like that Jennifer's husband calls her out on her own B.S.  Margaret and her hubby are two peas in a pod and I love them. One more kudos to Margaret for being the MVP this season - look forward to seeing her next season. 

Re: NYC:  I enjoyed the soft premiere. Good grief, this show has the "fortune" of having real-life issues plague them and have it spill out on to the show. I completely forgot about Bethenny's on-again-off-again partner dying. Plus, we have the ups and downs of the Countess from this past year... Sonja had me giggling over her putting towels up over her bedroom windows (cut to a shot of the restaurant patrons in the next building over looking in... ha!)... loved being back in the Hamptons with Luann, Bethenny and Ramona... Ramona's flirting is hysterical... I like Barbara so far, and once again she's a genuine friend of some of the ladies, so there's that organic friendship quality that NYC boasts versus other franchises... Dorinda vs. Luann is good TV, even though I think Dorinda is in the wrong right off the bat. 

The preview at the end was wild! Looks like another great season is on its way!! 

Side note: I mean damn. Luann is 53, Ramona is 62. These women know how to take care of themselves and get subtle touch-ups to keep looking natural. 

• Members

BH: Caught up on the last two episodes...

As Camille said, Dorit should've called LVP and let her know the dog was biting and return it to VP Dogs. And as Kyle said, LVP is punishing Dorit for the dog issue. 

LVP is no angel, mixed with her british humor, innuendos, whatever you want to call it, she's stirred the pot over the years. That being said, this dog thing is ridiculous. Teddi is coming off as holier than thou demanding an apology and Rinna is practically salivating at the chance to pounce on LVP.

Erika is great so far. She's coming off as the voice of reason, excluding her interaction with LVP over the condolence cad.

I love Denise Richards! I love Camille as well. 

• Members

Well, it loved the little nuggets of tea TT gave out today.

There will be another season of RHoD.

RHoNJ sounds like it is already filming again and everyone seems back.

The RHOA reunion might make up for the season. Will be 3 parts. And is in a couple of weeks. So finale next week? 

• Members

RHOA had 18 episodes last season, but last nights promo didn’t say finale so I’m assuming they’ll have 19 or 20 regular episodes this year. Reunion looks HOT. Nene isn’t speaking to anybody except Shamari and Marlo. She’s unfollowed everybody including Andy and Cynthia. It’s Wild because I felt she had a strong first half of the season but as she became more and more negative in regards to Greg is just snowballed for her. I can’t wait to see the reunion to see what actually causes her to meltdown. 

I know many found this season underwhelming, but I felt it was always entertaining and a good transitional season. They tried to infuse new blood and it worked. I’d love to see Kenya back next season and I’d keep Eva and Tanya around. I also feel like Marlo had a good season. Shamari was decent but definitely more of a friend I’d say. 

• Members

Gretchen's face has hit Peak Barbie in terms of the work she's had done. And Slade is still as cringe as ever. Congrats to them both, I guess. That entire reel reeks of two people who would love this pregnancy to be showcased on RHOC.

• Members

Now Nene is saying that she never followed Andy on Instagram because he never follows any of the other housewives.  She's claiming she's not a liar and she texted Andy after Sunday's WWHL and asked why HE is lying about her unfollowing him, etc.  

I hope this is all fun, planned banter to gather buzz around the reunion vs. Nene really burning bridges and being messy...