Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOA Casting Rumors: https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/rhoa-cast-shakeup-nene-leakes-cynthia-bailey-fired-next-season-reunion/

Its radar so I don’t fully trust it, plus it’s early since they won’t start filming until the summer. Still not bad to speculate. Basically they’re saying Cynthia is out and Marlo and Tanya are being considered for a peach. I’d personally LOVE that to be true as I feel Cynthia is played out (has been for years) and Marlo is overdue for a peach and Tanya earned one this season. In the end I imagine the changes will be a lot more boring. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY had me in giggles again. From Ramona to Sonja to everyone else, NY gives me drama but also plenty of laughs. It's not heavy like Beverly Hills. 

Wow, that Morgan house really triggered Sonja. That and lots of booze after taking a long break from drinking spells disaster for Lady Morgan. I watched some of Bethenny's live instagram postings back when they filmed, and it looks like a hilarious shi_storm of drunken buffoonery. Looks like Bravo will be airing some of their personal footage as well! 

Dorinda definitely cleaned up her image this episode and I'm glad she and LuAnn had that heartfelt moment, even though I have a feeling Lu *wants* to hold onto a grudge longer. Dorinda did her part, now it's time for The Countess to do hers... 

Three years in, and I'm finally genuinely enjoying Tinsley. I like that she sees herself as the baby sister who does all their bidding because, well, she is! It shall be "interesting" next week to see Bethenny go in on Tinsley's relationship with Scott, once again focusing with such intensity on another person's relationship and expressing all these words of wisdom as if she's an expert. "Do as I say, not as I do" is her mantra in that subject. 

These days, I like Bethenny but I can only handle her in small doses. 

Ugh at Barbara piggybacking off the infamous shark room drama. LOL at Ramona's digs at her... her shoes at the pool, the belly-revealing top, Barbara thinking she should sit at the head of the dinner table... LOL Ramona just cracks me up.  I love when they show snippets of her and LuAnn together like they did last night, because you can tell they have an affection for one another as the OG's of the series who've been there every single year. 

RHOBH I echo what everyone has said... I didn't care for Camille's dig against LVP but appreciate the apology... I loved LVP on WWHL and it's so clear she had other things on her mind instead of keeping some dumb "puppygate" story alive. She was done with it after her and Ken's dinner with PK and Dorit...  I also noticed Rinna pulling back on the LVP talk, as if she's seen the light that their story is flimsy... I'm gonna take Rinna's apology and explanation at face value regarding the pills-on-the-cupcake photo she sent to LVP for her birthday... If that quick flash at the end is any indication, is next week the return of Rambles Richards? 

RHOA  I hope they don't boot Cynthia. She's the calm in a sea of chaos. She may never be the *star* of the series, but she helps bridge the gap between a lot of the women, and she can stand fine on her own without a bff crutch like Nene or Kenya around (though I'm hoping for a Kenya return). 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

As if we all didn't know. What B tried to do was say Kyle and Rinna had nothing to do with leaking the story...which could of course be true...it could be any of Dorit, PK, Erika, Teddi, or the most likely culprit, PRODUCTION.

But Rinna, Teddi, and Kyle ran with it and tried to take down LVP. And they have utterly failed. 

• Members

"I've had a bad experience with all of them." - LVP. 

The rest of the Beverly Hills broads should be afraid. Very afraid. The support that has built for LVP during this season is like a tsunami coming to the shore. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

For somebody who prides herself on having brains, Bethenny looked a damn fool opening her big mouth and spilling the beans on her BFFs Kyle and Rinna. She exposed them knowing BH is the one show where everybody pretends to be the innocent victim! 

Her wannabe-Sopranos language about LVP ("if they're trying to put her in the ground, and there is one finger moving, you better make sure she's dead, and she ain't") was ugly, violent and misogynistic. She wanted to sound boss but looked ridiculous  It's a TV reality show for heaven's sake, not a mob shootout. This really highlights how much Bethenny, Kyle and Rinna despise LVP. They think she is blocking them from being the most beloved HWs in the history of RH and needs to be erased. Girls, it's not LVP -- she seems ready to quit BH anyway -- the problem is YOU ! 

ETA: I wonder if Bethenny blurted all this out because she wanted to kill the LVP-Kyle friendship and any chance of their reuniting once and for all.

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH

My esteem for Camille went down a couple of notches when she made fun of LVP's 'bad teeth and breath'. Camille is not really that close with LVP. Despite S1, Camille and Kyle are now pretty close friends. Also, Camille supported Adrienne in S3, and did that whole "No, you dont own Sur" thing that failed.

I appreciate that Camille has always formed her own opinion about people, however, which is why the mean girl behaviour this episode surprised me. Maybe Camille wanted to fit in with the group, distract them from what she probably senses is Rinna's growing animosity towards her. Rinna, knowing that Puppygate has not panned out as planned, is looking for a new target. And currently that is Camille and her dislike of Dorit. (What is it with everybody this season defending poor, lying Dorit??). Of course Camille plays into Rinna's hands next week with her defence if Kavanaugh. A stupid move, and you know her BFF Kyle won't lift a finger to help.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I just don’t understand when the ladies all decided they loved Dorit? Anytime they’ve ever called her our on anything she deflected and took zero accountability, but this season it’s poor poor Dorit being picked on. It’s annoying. It’s like they think the audience has no memory.