Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Well, Kristen would never throw her BFF Carole under the bus, so it's either Sonja (because obviously) or Luann (who is hated by Kristen's posse).

If it was Ramona or Bethenny, I would be stunned. I don't know why because they are BSC in their way, and Ramona loooooves her wine, but for some reason I don't see her seriously venturing into narcotics. As for Bethenny, she's so highly-strung, the last thing she needs is to be on coke.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Definitely agree...but that's why I'm so worried. It's usually the last one you'd suspect especially in these type of social circles. Ramona puts on such a brave face re the Mario situation but I wonder sometimes if it's had a more deeper impact on her. 

I agree re Bethenny tho. That's one heffa I don't ever wanna see on drugs cuz she'd be absolutely off the rails.

• Members

Queen Linnethia returns to BROADWAY as Matron Mama Morton in CHICAGO!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/22/nene-leakes-broadway-chicago

Please register in order to view this content

But she's not a serious actress! She doesn't have an unsold pilot that she didn't pay anyone for! 

;)

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Once again, the term "friend" is used loosely, since her only friend is in rehab and off the show.

Meanwhile, WHEN are our beloved Beverly Hills bitches returning? I can't wait to see these glossy glam ladies again!

On a similar topic, which Real Housewives do you find to be the most consistently entertaining? Despite their weak season 4, I think Beverly Hills is the most consistently entertaining of them all. I always look forward to them returning, and they almost always have this high-glam production value that is a step above the others. Atlanta still has great moments, but I feel like the original spark of the series dimmed after season 4.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Here is the link:  http://www.eonline.com/news/708611/she-s-back-brandi-glanville-plots-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-return

I love all of the Housewives shows - ALL of them.  But for me, OC and NYC will always have a special place in my heart and they never get old.  Atlanta is also funny and entertaining.  BH to me is so fun at times, but they haven't consistently been entertaining.  They've had boring spells (was it Season 4 that was just terrible?  Also their seasons take forever to ramp up for me).  DC was entertaining throughout it's entire season, but they only got one :(  NJ tires me out sometimes, but they've had some of the most memorable scenes ever.  Miami season 2 was everything, but seasons 1 and 3 weren't.