• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cheshire

LMAO at Lauren telling Paul he can go if he wants.  I do think it was out of line for Lauren to get such a big tattoo without consulting him first, especially since she said he was pissed the last time she got none. I was on his side. She was laughing like it wasnt a big deal but it was

LOL at everyone trying to tame Ampika. She's hot and she knows it. Her date was hot too

Ampika: "That cheeky bitch Magali!" 

Lapdog: "Hopefully theres going to be no more drama" Oh shut up

I do have to say Magali is starting to look a bit bad with the way she's been handling the invitation situation and then not inviting Dawn. She's taking too much pleasure in holding power and cutting someone out. It does make her look like a mean girl

She wont invite Dawn but she'll invite Lapdog and invite her first? Magalie is losing me with that decision

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Thanks! I have an animated gif of her as my signature but I guess those dont work on this new board. She's a fiery ball of energy and has made this season such an entertaining one to watch

tumblr_nlfciyxG5q1sonlo9o1_500.gif

tumblr_nu1ohrTg9l1qds5ako1_500.gif

tumblr_ntyfd2TTg31qds5ako1_500.gif

tumblr_ntyg17F5Kb1qds5ako1_500.gif

tumblr_nu0c3eDF6G1qds5ako1_500.gif

tumblr_nurgx06xiO1qds5ako1_500.gif

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Looks like producers are generating some drama - Nene is back for a surprise attack!  I'm surprised the Atlanta ladies are still filming when they've already released the season's trailer and they premiere in a couple of weeks.  This 'setup' reminds me of when Jill showed up to Scary Island in NYC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/710296/nene-leakes-returning-to-real-housewives-of-atlanta-for-a-surprise-attack-get-the-details