Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I saw OC and see both sides. It did look like Brook was lying and Vicki was helping him cover it up. The child support theory seems plausible. With that said, even if thats the case, it doesnt affect any of these women so they shouldnt have been beating her up about it. Like she said,s he's been through alot especially with her mother dying so they should have lightened up on her.

I loved Tamra's baptism. You could tell things were going to go down bc usually they'd spend the first part of the episode leading up to it but they did that last year and jumped right into it. Good for her for finding spirituality. She does seem like she's in a much better place

tumblr_mbb480RLzN1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

Teresa is love. I see her being boring next season. She already calmed down a bit in season 6. I loved her in all her craziness

thats probably the most asked question when it comes to Ampika. She looks like she has some black in her. Im loving her this season too as well as Lauren and I wasnt too big on them last year.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree. IMO RHoNJ went truly bad when Melissa, Joey and the other bug-eyed cousin showed up. It's common knowledge the Gorgas sent an audition tape to Bravo where they pledged to bring down Teresa. It is hilarious that Teresa's disembodied voice got more screentime on Teresa Checks In than Melissa. Melissa was so sour about not being invited to 'help with the kids'; it meant she wasn't getting any spotlight.

Teresa and her husband are thugs, and it irks me that they are painting themselves the victim. Having said that, the show was the best NJ-related thing I have seen in over four seasons. One thing you can tell is how much Teresa adores her family. I would much rather watch Milania being Milania and Gia's talking heads than those awful, thirsty people they brought on to RHoNJ last season. Gia breaks my heart tbh. She must be the wisest person on that show. And I can't help but like Juicy Joe for just saying whatever pops into his head. I like his friendship with Rosie too.

I figure this whole Brooks cancer SL was scripted by Brooks/Vicki, given the greenlight by an OC producer, but the other women smelled a rat and made it an issue in order to stay relevant. Honestly, they should probably cancel OC tomorrow for this mess, but they won't if their ratings have been making bank. I dislike all of them at this point. I will watch Reunion though to see if we get any answers, but somehow I doubt it.

And can this be said too often? Smug Meghan needs to be fired.

I believe Ampika's family might originally be from India, or she is mixed-race Asian.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't think Tre will ever be boring. I just think that she'll be mellow if anything, which might be a good thing for her. But I don't think Teresa will ever be boring. 

SN: I am LOVING all of the Cheshire love in this thread as of late! It really is a good season. They are slowly becoming my favorite housewives show!!!

• Members

RHOC reunion:

- I am not shocked that Meghan made Leanne's cancer about her. :rolleyes:

- Poor Vicki just seemed over it. 

- These women obsession with Vicki and her relationship with Brooks is sickening. 

- I cannot wait for the downfall of Shannon. It's coming....

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Eww at Faye getting married. Ain't this like her fourth time? 

And I find it suspect that she got married short of a few weeks of the anniversary of OJ Simpson/Nicole Brown 20th anniversary special that was on A&E. My eyebrow will remain raised when it comes to anything involving Faye.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I would record the Manzo show and speed right through it. Never watched a second of it. Apparently, all the usual housewives and friends (Melissa & Joe, Kathy, Rosie, Jacqueline) popped up in one episode but I didn't see it.

I would consider OC's recent storyline (focusing on Brook's does-he or doesn't-he cancer plot) just a bad storyline. Kind of like BH's focus on bringing down the fabulous Queen Vanderpump. I don't think it's gotten to the dark place NJ got, where an overhaul and refocus was needed. Meghan just needs to go because she's useless, dumb, and has no chemistry with the other ladies.

• Members

But y'all already know that Andy isn't gonna wanna get rid of Meghan. She provides drama. 

And I too think that this season of the OC was reminiscent of s4 of Beverly Hills when it was everyone against Vanderpump. I hope s11 of the OC results in the downfall of Tamra, Shannon, and Meghan much like s5 of BH was the downfall for Brandi and Kim. But I feel like the only way to do so is to either bring back Gretchen and Alexis as allies for Vicki and bump Lizzie up to full-time too as she still gets along with Vicki OR cast three new bad bitches that'll go after Tamra's clique. Regardless, we cannot have another season of Vicki being pounced on. That's if Vicki even bothers coming back because Tamra has officially let it be known today that she doesn't consider Vicki her friend either. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude