• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL...I cant with Milania saying Bye Bye Suckers! as she drives off

Melissa Whorega is the worse. I cant stand her ass. Her fake ass is so thirsty to be the star. Sometimes I get the feeling that she doesnt care about Teresa's kids except Milania and thats only bc her daughter pushes to have a relationship with her

Damn those little girls dont know how to pray. Isnt that a requirement of First Communion?

I can understand Gia's frustration but she was rude as f--k with Joe. Im glad he sat her down. I also noticed that he mentioned that 10 year old Gabriella does more than her. Gabriella, bless her heart, she is too young to be the family's caretaker

No that was Reptar

rhony-blogs-heather.jpg?itok=MnKfqF85&ti

• Members

BYE B***TTTCHHHHH!!!! This heffa thought she could step to Ramona but she's just not about that life! 

Shannons husband is so sketch....I can't. That being said this woman seems both strong but also on the verge of meltdown...constantly. I don't even buy that David is straight with that voice of his but if she's truly forgiven him, moved on, and is happy and at peace I really pray that it works out. 

Joe Gorga is the shadiest brother I've ever seen on television. If I were Gia and her sisters I wouldn't give him the time of day. 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

RHOCheshire E8:

Lauren is my girl but clearly she has no story going for her this season. While her getting a tattoo was hilarious (thanks to Paul reaction), it just shows that she really has nothing going on. 

Lapdog's struggle fashion show was a mess. I didn't find any of the clothes to be cute or something a young girl would wear. Maybe Lapdog should've did a line in stripper wear? 

Ampika's date was sleazy. While I am happy she's dating again, I didn't think it was cute when he smacked her ass after the date. A lot of women would've socked his ass with the quickness. 

I love how Magali is standing strong with her decision not to invite Dawn to her wedding. Why would she invite her? They just made up and Dawn is fickle as f-ck. I wouldn't invite her to my events until she proved herself. And does she remember how last year she didn't want to invite Magali to her charity dinner? Karma. 

And Tanya is a messy bitch. She knew what she was doing when she told Dawn Magali didn't invite her. And I see she and Leanne won't attend Magali's wedding next week. I doubt Magali will care; however, Dawn will use Magali not giving her an invite as a way to continue her run as the perpetual victim. While I am glad Magali stuck to her conviction, a little portion of me wishes that Magali would've invited Dawn just to have something to dangle over her head.... 

RHOC Reunion pt. 2: 

Just boring. 

Meghan and Jim's segment was dull. It's obvious that Jim is over Meghan. He does not love her, and the only reason he was playing safe tonight is because people stay calling their asses out on Twitter. I wouldn't be surprised if Jim pulls a "Kordell" and leaves Meghan's ass high and dry thanks to this show. It's written all over his face that he doesn't care for this show or Meghan. He knows deep down that Vicki was telling an ounce of truth. 

Heather's reaction to Vicki's reckless comment about Tamra's custody was overdramatic. See that's why I cannot stand Heather's ass. Why wait till months later to flip out? Why didn't she call Vicki out then? See this is why I think all these bitches are fake and Vicki is justified in her comment saying these women are TV friends. And Scamra with her tears was pathetic. Once again, she couldn't squeeze out a damn thing. 

Shannon's segment was embarrassing. Shannon came off looking like a dummy instead of sympathetic and she then got scolded by her newfound friends, Trampra and Pleather. I've said before. I'll say it again--Shannon is gonna be Gretchen s8 come next season. I just hope that Gretchen is on the show to say, "told ya so," as she warned ShanLOON on WWHL weeks ago. 

Briana is lucky she Vicki as a mother. She would've been had the taste slapped out of her mouth if she had any other. Especially because Briana loves to divulge private info to people like Tamra, which is my mom's #1 pet peeve. You never tell all the family business to outsiders. Especially on a platform like this. Makes me question Briana at times. And Brooks was dead right when she said that Briana relies on Vicki. We saw it first hand when she took that car from Vicki. Does Briana honestly want us to believe she ain't taking money from Vicki? Girl, bye. And I am glad that Brooks sent Meghan and Briana cease and desist letters. I can't stand his grimy ass but I can't stand either of them even more. I hope he sues the hell out of both of them. I just wish he would've sent Trailer Sue a letter too. 

Seeing as Alexis was on WWHL and she and Gretchen stay in circulation in recent weeks, they are coming back in some capacity in the near future. I'm banking next season as Vicki needs allies and those two have no issue with calling Tamra and her cronies out. But Tamra tweeted earlier this week that there's no way Gretchen is getting her job back, as if she has power to stop it, but I loved how Gretchen spilled that production wanted her back mid-season 9, which I totally believe. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/26/tamra-judge-gretchen-rossi-argue-gretchen-returning-real-housewives-orange-county-gretchen-writing-tell/

I need Gretchen and Slade back for one season just to bury Tamra's ass alive. 

• Members

What's gonna happen is they are gonna end up getting dropped to lesser roles or recast altogether. It won't be difficult to fill in one of those spots seeing as Jill stays by phone awaiting her call to return. Ramona, Luann, and Sonja better be content with the coins they are getting and get back to work. I seriously doubt they'll allow them to hold the show hostage again like they did back in s6, which caused a long hiatus and practically killed the show as the audience moved on. 

• Members

Bethenny and Dorinda are filming with a new housewife named Julianne who kinda looks Asian to me. Plus Carole that's four. Honestly, they NEED to bring Jill back. As soon as the others started acting up I'd focus on Jill and Ramona. Luann and Sonja can be left in the past. I'm okay keeping them, but they don't deserve huge pay raises IMO.