Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kim deserves the dragging she gets. People are sick of her and her childish outburst. Especially when these are people with good intentions. Lips, though nosy as hell, has had good intentions this whole time. So has Eileen. How she addressed them last night was disgusting. When she put her finger in Eileen's face, Eileen would've been justified had she dragged Kim across the table and whooped her ass. Now that [unlike Thotsha] is someone getting in your personal space.

I don't agree with Lips tossing the glass but I can't say I didn't want her to bust Kim upside the head with it.

I guess I don't give any fu-ks for Kim because I come from a family of alcoholics [both maternal and paternal], and I don't give them slack for their antics. I'm not cutting for Kim either. This broad needs to get her sh-t together. Nobody has time for her crap anymore.

I pray to God that Andy won't bring her back next season, but I know he will because he has a soft spot for her. :rolleyes:

• Members

Agreed. Five seasons is more than enough. Nothing about this show is helpful to her except giving her more money to run to the liquor store or spot a $100 to someone with a plethora of prescription drugs in their medicine cabinet. For her own sake, she needs off this show.

• Members

IA with both of you. I am over Kim Richards. She is a vile piece of work and being an alcoholic is no excuse for now nasty she is. She is malicious and cruel and wont get a free pass from me. She does deserve to be dragged and they should stop treating her with kiddie gloves bc she has an addiction. She is a bitch and needs to own it and her actions.

• Members

I really don't get this mock fake outrage at Kim but whatever. The heffa did nothing except drag Lisa Rinna's fake overly large lips across the coals and called her out on her fake ass.

Kim mentioned MULTIPLE TIMES to this lady to stop bringing the topic up. Instead Lisa continues to bring it up. She continues to TEXT Kim about it. Clearly this is a topic that bothers Kim greatly and frankly its none of Lisa Rinna's business.

• Members

And she's never delivered in all five seasons IMO. Kim's 'story' has never impressed me nor have I cared. She's like Trampra & Porsha--a HW that long overstayed her welcome.

I'm sure Lisa Rinna dragged her verbally at the reunion. Especially since on WWHL, Andy and Kyle divulged that Kim spills her 'tea' on Harry Hamlin.

Exactly. I've been sick of Kim since season 2. She adds nothing to the show. Plus, when she acts up, she always blames her addiction or something else for being her reason for acting up. B-tch plz. It's you.

• Members

Reading the blogs...this amused me.

I was also amused at Lisa Vanderpump spending about half her blog making veiled digs at Yolanda. I think Yolanda probably must regret the failed coup attempt against Lisa more than anything else she's done on the show. Lisa seems like the never-forget type.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Because Lisa slams a wine glass and gets shards prob all over her and Brandi and yet she's the innocent one in the whole thing.

Yes people have been over Kim for years but I think its important to call a spade and spade and be honest about these confrontations. You'd think Kim had killed Mother Teresa the way she's getting "read" the last few hours but really its just a bunch of hype. Her only major sin in my book was attacking Eileen out of the blue. But I base that like much of her actions on pure frustration with the insanity of the situation and then her supposed sister immediately jumping up and running out of the restaurant like a bat out of hell.

Kim shouldn't have disrespected her sister like that on television but at the same time its a reality show and what we were seeing was years of built up frustration boiling over yet again.

• Members

and why should she? She has too many people in her fabulous life that love her and whom she gets along with great, to waste time on a flaky friend that tried to take her down. She and Yolanda will never be more than civil associates and co-workders

eta:

tumblr_nko1v3gzik1rlafseo1_400.gif

tumblr_nkogi1gLkN1qzam6zo1_400.gif

Kyle...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kim doesn't get to decide what others choose to do or say. She isn't writing their checks. She's to busy popping pills and insulting anyone that dare point out the obvious. If you're an addict whose had a relapse (because taking someone else's pills IS a relapse) then perhaps you should get off a reality show if you don't want your cast members discussing said relapse.

I live for Lisa holding Yolanduh accountable for every backhanded comment she makes. Lisa has her number and I'm sure it gets underneath Yolemons skin.