• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOMelbourne

I really don't understand how anyone likes Pettifleur. She's a nasty bitch without a sense of humour who treats shop assistants like total crap. I just find her incredibly nasty and not that bright: like Andrea before her, she could not articulate her book idea to save her life.

Gina is sort of a non factor this season so far and I hope that changes.

Janet is super thirsty but she's being really straightforward with her outlandish gossip. Plus, I do find her manners to be really excellent.

Jackie and Chyka are cute and fun and they add levity to the show.

Gamble got her man, so once she's made it down the aisle she's certainly bested most of the cast.

• Members

Um ok well here goes lol

I just finished Season 4 and omg! I get why you guys loved this show so much!

First of all I need to give props to Season 3 Reunion when Kim was lip syncing to Tardy for the Party and Nene, Sheree, Lisa and Phaedra sat listening to that mess stoney-faced. :lol: Andy looked sort of awkward bopping to that song in his seat.

Kim amuses me sometimes but it is kind of "love to hate." She really is an old professional ho, waving that ring Big Poppa "gave" to her and pretending she was mortally injured at Sheree's art thing. Season 4 just confirmed what a lazy ass she is, slopping around looking for a cigarette. And now she's hooked up with Straw for Brains aka Troyyyyyyy. This is somebody who learned quickly that it takes less effort to make money on your back than it does standing up. And that Thomas guy in Miami definitely gives me vibes of someone who left money on the side of the bed after his hour with her was up.

Nene is SO JEALOUS of Kim's 'fame' and it just confirms how she cannot stand the idea of anybody outshining her ever. Having said that, her Kim shade made me alugh so hard. Everytime Lawrence or Kandi got up to sing, she was like "See, they are real singers. Unlike Keeem." Also, the scenes when she went back to Athens and met her bio daddy were gold. You can tell Nene grew up feeling abandoned by her parents, and her aunt was the only one who gave her love and attention. When she saw her bio dad from afar and said "Bryson looks just like him" and her voice caught, I felt for her.

I didn't get the hoopla surrounding Lawrence until this season. He is awesome. I liked Dwight too until he got thirsty in front of camera and tried to be the next HW. Derek looks like a chubby gerbil in heels. Just sayin'.

Sheree annoyed THE [!@#$%^&*] out of me the first three sesaons. She is wound up so tight and that I Have So Much Money and Class BS, I can't. However, in Season 4 she really showed a more real side to herself, with her kids and calling Cynthia out to "get out from under Nene's ass." :lol: I also really love how real Kandi is. How she survived that road trip with Kim, I will never know.

Cynthia is a scared little rabbit but I do love how she styles herself. Her dress at Ayden's christening was ON POINT. Peter's red eyes at the wedding were begging for an Oscar, an Emmy and a couple of Grammys thrown in. I still LMAO when I remember Nene growling "The darker the bear, the sweeter the honey, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." :lol: She really has a crush on Peter, and that's probably one of the reasons why her friendship with PeThia went south so fast when she turned on them.

Phaedra was great the first few episodes but it became clear what a fake and con artist she is. Lying about her baby's due date? Obviously she didn't want anyone to know she got pregnant when she was [!@#$%^&*] Apollo at his halfway house. Everything about her is shady and a giant lie. And Apollo was trying hard to be sweetness and light early on but you could sense how sinister he can get even back then. Ayden is perfection of course.

Can't wait to watch Season 4 Reunion and Season 5 again to see Marlo up close!

I will watch New Atlanta soon and BH, but I am surprised at the love and support Kim Richards is getting. Y'all are allowed your own opinion, of course, and I will always respect it. But I have such a viscerally bad reaction to her this season. Never have I wanted to see a HW get her comeuppance so bad! Drug addiction or no. I empathise with her struggle, but Kim is just mean and manipulative, and it's more than just the drugs talking. Just my two cents. Anyhoo, no doubt she will get a free pass at everything and be back next season to stink it up with which ever new HW comes along.

• Members

Eileen's fierce diva bitch ass is giving me so much James Bond femme fatale ski lodge vibes. Love her forever!

God I'm so over Yolanda and this overblown bs

Damn Kim is taking no prisoners. Her venom and hatred at Eileen though is completely misplace and I just don't get it. She def called out Kyle though and compared her to Kathy.....rude to do in public but everyone has been saying essentially the same thing.

Lisa Rinna was trying to stir the pot and kept looking at Kim. She was looking for a bridge and thought it would help settle it. Completely back fired

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I love Miss Lawrence! I only wish he appeared more but he doesnt film that much anymore

Sheree made for a great villian in the early seasons but by the time S4 rolled, she had no storyline and still had no man. She was trying to picka feud with everyone trying to find something that would stick, but her only rivalry worth noting was Nene and Nene was over her by this point

I cant belevie how much I loved Phaedra when it was clear she was lying from day one! I bought into her fake southerne belle act nad thought she was funny nad brought good humor to the show. I havent seen season 3 and 4 since they originally aired so Im sure Id look at it differently now with all I know now

Very few like Kim. Thats like Mr. Vixen and I think JP that have the love for her. She got quite a bit of hate on here,. I know I never could stand her ass. She got real ugly in season 5 as she was clearly over the franchise. Good riddans to her when she left

• Members

Sigh.... season 3 of ATL. That's when I originally started watching and fell in love with NeNe. *That's* the NeNe I knew and loved. This current incarnation of her for the past couple of years is mostly no fun at all.

Have fun with the season 4 reunion! It's awesome! I'd say ATL season 4, NYC season 3, and NJ season 2 are the three all-time best Housewives reunions.

No sympathy here for Rambles Richards. I really hope she doesn't get another free pass / get out of rehab free card again at this reunion, but we'll see....

• Members

Kim is just trash. Pure trash. I just need her to go crawl back into the cave she came from. If she does not want people questioning her sobriety then she needs to stop acting some damn stupid and erratic. That comment goes for Brandi too. That outburst is the exact reason why people question her sobriety too.

I'm glad that Eileen is fed up with the bull sh-t and is going to address Kim and Brandi next week. And Brandi needs to let go of this 'home wrecker' angle. Girl, you've been divorced for years. Let it go. And how she constantly flirts with married men, she's about a milli-second from being one too.

Kyle needs to stop with the whining too and cuss Kim out. Ain't no way I'd allow my sibling to do all that Kim has done to her as of late. I'd clothesline her ass.

• Members

How nice of Walmart to give her a Sunday off! I know that's a busy day for them. I wonder if Patti flew SheMan out to NYC, or if she somehow traded her EBT for frequent flyer miles? Also, did Patti put her up at a hotel, or did she set up shop with an air mattress in the Bravo offices?