• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kim supposedly 'made' up the rumor about Harry:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/05/kim-richards-lisa-rinna-fight-husband-harry-hamlin-story-make-up/

However, going back and watching the episode again, I think that Kim might actually have something on him. The fact that she slipped up and said "they all" know about it make me ponder ... have the women been talking about this on the low w/o Lips?

I have a feeling that Lips world is about to turn upside down and skeletons are about to come flying out the closet....

• Members

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. She literally strikes me as one of those people who can go from 0 to 100...real quick. She's seen it all, done it all, and feels like she's earned her spot on the pantheon and whatever she's done in the past in her mind is dead and buried. But she should know that if you have skeletons people will still talk.

Its not so nice once you're on the receiving end.

I think Kim was completely grown up by going to her first thing the next day and apologizing and explaining why she reacted the way she did. Yet she'll get no credit for that I'm sure. Nor will most people call out Lisa for continuing to run her mouth even though Kim had already addressed her several times and told her to leave it.

• Members

thats the thing though; Kim never apologized to Rinna. She told Rinna that she infuriated her and explained that it took her to an ugly place bc of her children and her history. Not once in that exchange did she say sorry or offer up any form of an apology. Rinna apologized to her for what she did and Kim forgave her (in her talking head) but that was not reciprocated. That scene was very manipulative and was about Kim feeling better about herself

• Members

Kim has never accepted responsibility for anything in five seasons. Regardless of what she ever does she has an excuse and then is demanding an apology for whatever she feels was done to her. She's a nasty person who uses her addiction as a shield from criticism and accountability. I'm happy these Soap Queens are dragging her ass. I want them to pull every follicle of hair out of her head on the reunion. Leave her looking like Tommy from Rugrats with her sunburned ass.

• Members

People see what the want to see. But then again what does Kim have to apologize for? Did she throw a glass at Lisa Rinna? Did she try choking Lisa Rinna? No the only bad thing she did was use some foul language. And her point her finger and attacking Eileen was uncalled for.

But aside from those 2 things I don't see why Kim owed Lisa an apology for anything. If you really want to stretch it you can fault her bringing up the husband Harry but that was fair game the minute Lisa brought up Kim's sobriety....for the millionth time....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

LOL...you just said people dont give her credit for apologizing but now say she has nothing to apologize for. Kim should have apologized for escalating the situation. Rinna was sharing something deep and emotional about her past and Kim took it to 100 and started attacking. She should have apologized for bringing up Harry and trying to hurt Rinna through her husband. That was uncalled for

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

There are ENDLESS things Kim needs to apologize for over the five seasons, but focusing on this season she has never apologized to Lisa R or Eileen for Poker Night and she should. In this case, she was completely in the wrong at the dinner table. Lisa Rinna has apologized several times including offering a very sincere apology that night. She didn't bring it up, Yolanda did and nobody brought it up in an inappropriate manner. She admitted she over-stepped her boundaries and apologized and gave reasons for why she reacted the way she did. It was as if Kim wasn't even listening based on her reaction.

Not only that, but the way Lisa Rinna and Eileen have handled Kim has been great compared to how housewives typically deal with issues. They both went to her directly. They weren't gossiping and snickering behind her back. If anything, they would ask friends (and family, Kyle) about the situation, but they both made it clear they were going to speak to Kim and they did. Especially Lisa Rinna. Nobody was talking behind her back and lying except for Brandi who didn't tell Kim how she insinuated Kim tried to commit suicide and relapsed. This is the first time people have actually acknowledged Kim's problems and strange behaviors and not ignored them because she's Kyle's sister and they're friends with Kyle. Kim is NOT sober, hasn't been sober and she is NOT an alcoholic. They need to give up on that lie. She is a DRUG ADDICT. Anybody with a brain can see that.

I await the dragging at the reunion.

• Members

Kim's a massive c*nt that needs to apologize but never will. She's a lost cause just like her new bff enabler Glandville.

Kyle made a comment in her Bravo blog saying that Brandi didn't have any space cake because her lawyer told her she couldn't. Interesting. I wonder why?

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Because she knows that Eddie would've filed a custody suit so fast, her head would spin. Except this time, she'd lose her kids for good.

ETA: Here's a clip of the upcoming RHOBH ft. Eileen and Lips. I think that Eileen makes a great case and this will further prove that maybe Lips knows something about Harry.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/videos/playlist?clip=2850708

RHOA:

Does Nene really wanna go to therapy? I see a therapist telling her about herself, which she won't wanna hear.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-7/episode-716/videos?clip=2849914

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude