Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Lisa Vanderpump's blog entry was terrifically written by the standards of those blogs...very good imagery. I especially liked the part about Brandi "mutilating" her face.

Brandi trying to topple Lisa last season must rank near the top of the list for dumbest things a Housewife has ever done (I'm not talking about criminal behavior - I just mean actions on the shows).

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Brandi will always regret her decision to turn on Lisa. Lisa Vanderpump is one of the most loyal housewives I've seen on these shows and she would've always remained loyal to Brandi had she not betrayed her in such a hurtful way. It's sad because Brandi and Lisa still have so much chemistry and love for each other but once you cross a line it cannot be uncrossed.

I hate how one week I despise Kim Richards and then the next I feel sorry for her. She has plenty of issues, this is obvious. But I agree with Rinna when she says Kim has a good heart. She is a good person. She's just a very lost soul desperately seeking love and approval from people. It doesn't help that she has horrible social anxiety which I'm sure stems from her not having a typical childhood or any childhood really at all. Add to that the fact that her mother was a rumored monster and you have a recipe for disaster. I admit I teared up when her and Kyle connected during the positive round table game because no matter how screwed up either one of them may be they're sisters and at the end of the day they do have so much love for each other.

Yolanda was so amazing this episode. This is the Yolanda of yore that I fell in love with. I like that she's keeping a neutral position and guiding both parties towards resolution. I to would've got up and left the table when she did. They're in beautiful Amsterdam on a gorgeous dinner cruise and nobody seems to be appreciating it at all. It's sad how Lyme's really is draining her life essence. It really must put things into perspective for her.

Eileen is such a breath of fresh air. She's so real and raw with a side of sarcasm which I love. This woman literally has learned hundreds of thousands of pages of dialogue throughout the years so I'm sure she remembers pretty much everything she says. That has to be hard for the other women as twisting words and making stuff up has been the course of action for years now. Nobody will call it out quite like Eileen can and she really puts things into perspective. I hope she will come back next season and continues to be as authentic as she has been.

I appreciate Lisa Rinna's desire to put a band aid on everything and make peace for the sake of the trip. I would do the exact same in the given situation. I can see how some would take that as her being fake but like Eileen said she was just going into survival mode. She'll deal with things once she gets back to her support system and has a few days to unwind and think things through. Although I do also call bullshit on her telling Kim she loves her. Rinna definitely is a people pleaser. Its both a good and bad quality to have.

Vanderfabulous has pretty much kept things under the radar this season and I don't blame her. Last season would've been hard on anyone. I don't think she started off the season loving this show anymore and it's sad because it showed. She may seem like a hard strong Brit but she really is a sensitive soul on the inside. The slap clearly affected her more then she let on. It was a violation even though I don't believe that was Brandi's intent. It's sad because deep down I think I'll always be a Lisa and Brandi shipper as their friendship had always been my most favorite of the franchise. But I know like with most good things in life they truly are over. I just hope they get some closure come reunion time.

I must be on the rag because this is seriously lacking my usual snark. Oh well, there's always next week! ;)

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I'm all caught up from the last few episodes now

Eileen: She was so calm and clear headed when she confronted these nueortic petty shrews, she pretty much owned them and she made it look effortless and easy. She really is quite amazing.

Kim: Not much more to say on this toxic energy vampire that hasn't been mentioned in this thread. She is highly manipulative - she kept a low profile in the last episode deflecting the attention to Brandi. Now she can go get wasted with nobody paying attention to her. It wouldn't surprise me if BTS she planted the seeds of antagonism in Brandi's insecure head intentionally to fight with the others.

Kyle: Sometimes her beauty is striking, sometimes she gets lost in the crowd. I really want to like Kyle but I find her so self absorbed - Yolanda was sick in bed and all she could talk about was herself. It really makes loose sympathy for her. She is so reactive to her sister (years of mental abuse no doubt from Kim), it makes her look so weak and pitiful.

Lisa V: I have warmed up to her over the season. I can totally see why she wants nothing to do with most these women. She is more emotional than say Eileen, so she has to be vigilant to remain detached. I think she was thawing until Brandi slapped her.

Brandi: This woman is either in serious need of therapy and/or pulls this nonsense in a misguided attempt to remain relevant on the show. Either way I cannot stand her - she is vile.

Yolanda: I feel sorry for her and kind of liked her in Amsterdam. It was a very different Yolanda to the one we have seen most of this season. She acted like an adult as opposed to a treacle wisdom giver.

Lisa R: I'm dissapointed in her. I totally understand why she caved in, but I hate that she let Eileen down. I think part of her caving in is because she knows addiction issues are her Achilles heel and she got in too deep with Kim because of it. Now she just wants to step back.

It's interesting to see how the more sane women on this show try to detach away from the crazy ones, but they can't because well... the show.

• Members

Hahahahaha

As Dorothy Zbornak would say, "You are nothing if not consistent."

orig-12950321.jpg

I, too, couldn't help but notice Eileen's keen sense of remembering exactly everything she had said. All that daytime dialogue! Nobody can ever accuse her of saying something she didn't say because she'll always have the receipts to back it up.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I would love for Deidre Hall to be on RHOBH - if she leaves Days.

Eileen seems too smart and articulate to engage in this mess. I wonder why she thought this was a good idea?

Lisa V. -- I can understand her motive - advertising for her restaurants.

• Members

If they want to combine Daytime Diva + Bawdy, Outspoken, & Loud, =

Reva-Shayne-Kim-Zimmer-guiding-light-483

Too bad she's on the East Coast. She'd have to be on New Jersey.

If anything, Eileen has given more credibility to soap opera actresses. She's the most calm, level-headed, articulate, and honest person on the show.

• Members

Just when I start to feel a modicum of sympathy for this beautiful but dark and twisted tall Amazon she goes and crosses the line yet again and slaps Lisa. I just can't.....

Brandi you need help. Unlike most I do think there's a good person inside of there but you really need to fix whatever damage you got going on girl....

Kim disappointed me tonight when she refused to really let Eileen's apology into her heart. It's like she needed to keep chewing on that bone in order to have some reason to hate Eileen (unjustifiably so). LIsa Rinna proved how fake and Hollywood she is.

Yolanda was starting to earn some respect but her attempts to kiss Lisa's ass during the compliment game were terrible.

I thought Kyle looked kinda old and sad in that episode. That being said it just kills me how underneath all the hurt and sorrow you can tell she and Kim still love each other.

• Members

RHOMelbourne:

The lunch between Janet and Gina was tense, but I understood why Gina was so defensive and protective of Gamble. Especially when these same women were out to get her last year. I don't think that Gina attacked Janet, which she'd later lie about and claim later in the episode. I think that Gina was being honest and blunt about the fact that Janet is messy, and there is a possibility that Gamble might seek legal for Janet slandering her name.

Of course Janet would go and tell Jackie, who I personally cannot stand. I find it ironic that Janet would spew that Gina should not get involved. Is her memory short? Wasn't this the same woman that was jumping on Andrea's bandwagon last season and picking fights with Gina? Jackie annoys the f-ck out of me. She so desperately looks to pick a fight with Gina for no reason.

Chyka did slither away from the Gamble situation unscathed; however, she did not say that Gamble was a call girl or stripper. That was all Janet and I love that production showed that via flashback.

I am glad that Gamble, Gina, and Janet eventually mended fences at the golf course, but I see Jackie will stir the pot once again next week with Gina and Gamble. :rolleyes:

• Members

Nene is a hot mess. She can't take any responbility. She also lies a lot. Peter didn't approach at Kenya's ball and never spoke to her in a disrespectful manner. She also still can't say why she doesn't like Kenya. When Kandi read her is when she couldn't take anymore and stormed out insulting Dr. Jeff in the process. SMH.

• Members

RHOA:

Team Beast was in full-effect tonight and it wasn't pretty. This episode did them no justice.

First off, Porsha/Phaedra exchange. Porsha trying to cook was hilarious. She needs to learn to just stick to what she is good at--being a human mattress. And her weave? Channeling Cynthia. But Porsha was always an emulator, never an initiator. The fact that Phaedra tried to shade Cynthia's career was funny. Yes, Cynthia is no Naomi or Tyra but her ass still gets modeling work. Honest pay. Something that Air mattress Parks could learn a thing or two about.

I felt the exchange with Nene and Phaedra was gross too. Why was Nene bringing up Kandi to Phaedra when she knows it's a sore spot? Because she's doing the devil's work.

Then for Phaedra to say she wouldn't prep Cynthia's body if it came past her in a funeral home? Just gross and morbid. But this is a Christian woman. :rolleyes: I wish that lightening would've struck her miserable ass dead then.

And I am not surprised that Nene walked out on the therapy session. She is at the epicenter of all the drama within the group. Nene is all for division.

• Members

Poorsha: "The new Cynthia is a mean girl. She's messy, she's dirty, she's low down and she's bored." Was she speaking about herself?

I know Phaedra did NOT throw shade at Cynthia for being fat. REALLY bitch?

tumblr_nifzxwA9Ma1qcjdp7o2_250.gif

I'll just let this speak for itself

Todd had no pros to say about his relationship with Kandi? He is so foul. And then Kandi is there saying she is not getting married again. I can see her staying with him even though she know he's no good, just to prove a point.

Ioxqr7F.png?1

I know she did not go out in public like that! In the previews I thought she was at home and was practicing lines as evil stepmother for Cinderella

There was alot of Claudia this episode. I actually liked that she had her own storyline. Demetria slipped into her midsegment clip and didnt say a word.

KGMAm4H.gif

Team Pretty rolling up in their like a boss

OXjyJAI.png?1

cN01nMH.png?1

EFDgwOn.png?1

Bravo is so shady! Every time they showed Kandi, she was eating some fried chicken

Nene was so ugly! She was the only one fighting in that therapy session, when she was the one that initiated it. Kandi shut her ass up and then she ran out of their like a cowardly bitch

Edited by Cheap21