Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

tbh I am resentful that they filmed Reunion so early. The heat will be on Brandi but IMO the last few episodes really have exposed Kim for the dessicated, mean manipulator that she is. Unfortunately, we probably won't get Andy or the public's tweets relating to that aired at all.

And I know it sounds like I am picking on a helpless addict -- there is addiction, but there is also being accountable for your own meanness and bullying, and I think Kim needs to be called to the carpet about that.

• Members

Rinna and Yolanda look amazing.

Vanderpump looks imperial.

Kyle looks good but I've seen her wear that red before.

Kim (apart from the hair) looks surprisingly good in fuschia.

Brandi's hair is great but her dress looks like full-body Spanx.

Eileen's hair and hoop earrings are so wrong and she looks like she is going to Prom. Her Bond Girl Amsterdam hair was flawless. But whatever. She's a Queen in my eyes.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I heard that Kim got just as much heat than Brandi did. Kim just pissed off less people than Brandi.

But Lips is too extra in that trailer. She's already secured a spot for next season as she has the fan's adulation but I see the reunion shooting her in the foot. Lips will be back next season, but I see the audience flipping on her b/c she plays up to the camera too much.

I am so glad that Eileen and Lisa V gave Brandi the business in a calm, collected manner. When Brandi can't rile people up, she gets pissed.

I am so over Kyle crying. B-tch, write Kim off and she'll clean her act up. Kim only acts like that b/c she knows Kyle will never get rid of her.

• Members

Eileen's dress looks spectacular and I love the blue.

The trailer was very basic. Brandi's come back to Rinna was priceless. Rinna's looks very phony and fake in it. I don't see her performing well at all. Kyle crying at the end was kinda sad in a not so good way.

Bringing up the dog attack was a kind of a low blow but it's clear she doesn't give an eff any more. Neither of them do. Should be interesting.

Brandi is still talking about Lisa and Ken...this girl.

• Members

I tend to wonder if reunions do more harm than good for this show. I'm sure someone might say Brandi (with help from Andy as always) "dragged" or "slayed" Joyce at last year's reunion, but the ratings were still weak for season 4, and remained weak for season 5, in spite of extensive efforts to turn things around. If she "drags" or "slays" Kyle or Rinna or Eileen at the reunion (likely with more help from Andy), does that warrant another season of unpleasant, repetitive storylines, and weak ratings?

It's the same with Atlanta. Porsha "dragged" or "slayed" Kenya last year, and stayed on when it seemed to be her time to go. She's shoehorned into many episodes, even when demoted, and ratings are down by 1/3 from last season. I doubt she's the only reason, but it can't help.

Edited by DRW50