Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The only thing I take out of it is that Andy Cohen continues to be an obstacle to his own show. I'm not sure if even fans who don't hate Phaedra see her as a complete victim in need of protection and care. Yet apparently he does.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Heeeeeyyyyy, Vix.

I fully expect Nene to hold her own and since Kandi isn't afraid to get down when she is stressed, I expect these two against each other to be good.

Reading the comments on TT's site, it sounds like Nene and Shady Phae Phae would be edited anyway.

Toyota on the other hand...NOPE. We will get to see her roasted in all its glory.

• Members

I cant wait to see Kandi go in on her ass. Nene has been talking quite a bit of sh-t and even threatened her prior to the reunion. Kandi may be small and nice but she is not one to be messed with. She is not afraid to get hood and I want to see her drag Nene. Nene dont like her bc Kandi has never kissed her ass like most of the other women have. She hates that Kandi is more successful than her and she cant control her either

• Members

Kandi season 6 at the pillow fight was epic. None of what was just posted from Claudia's attempt at relevancy stuck out. If you hadn't posted those gifs I wouldn't even recall that she said any of that.

These imaginary sources/reports again...I just can't. Anything to make it seem like Claudia or these ladies actually have any talent for getting at Nene. Nothing will compare to Season 1 Nene versus Kim or Nene versus Sheree. Yet the way that article by Tamara was written you'd think they were about to destroy her and if that was the case no amount of "editing" by Andy and Bravo could hide that.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

But her sh-t has always been proven to be true. Tamara was the first one to inform people that Porsha was going to be fired after the stunt she pulled at the reunion, which proved to be true. It wasn't until a flock of fans with ghetto mentalities protested that she was somewhat reinstated, which was fine b/c she got a well-deserved sh-tty edit this season.

And let's be honest, reading Nene or Phaedra is not that hard. It's been done countless times. Sheree did it effortlessly numerous times. So did Kim. So has Kandi. So had Marlo. Much like Phaedra, when hit in the face with truth, Nene crumbles. That's why she's been a mess all season b/c the women have been hitting her in the face with the truth. Her own history that the entire world has seen.

And as everyone keeps saying, it has been said numerous times that the Nene/Claudia exchange was more than what was shown. EP Carlos King got on the radio and said it himself on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show.

They had to edit it to make the fight look even. But Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya, and Carlos [to an extent] have all said that Nene got dragged in Puerto Rico. Claudia even said once they returned to the hotel that Phaedra came up to her and commended her for her stellar read. Give credit where it is due and just accept that your girl got dragged and possibly did again at the reunion.

Also, NeNe told on herself by posting that meme [the one I posted about a day ago] on her facebook basically confirming she was p-ssed post reunion. Meanwhile, Kenya & Claudia posted messages indicating they were giddy post reunion. In the past, NeNe would post something post reunion indicating she came out on top. This time she didn't. Just solidifies that Nene caught a much deserved verbal beatdown.

• Members

I think Kenya and Nene may have made up at the reunion. We know Nene broke down. Now she's tweeted about how she went into the reunion saying she would never talk to certain people again but God "did it", and Kenya also tweeted about "the most unexpected thing" happening and said "EPIC".