Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She was aight but very ugly when it came to Lisa and came off bad aside from her being single sexy and getting that loving. Still though I think she needs to own her ish and admit when she's wrong. But I do think she's right that her slapping Lisa gave her the perfect excuse to put a nail in the coffin and shut the door on their friendship FOREVER.

Kim looked and sounded so stupid when it came to Kyle. I can't even defend her ish anymore. Esp after the dog situation. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

• Members

Brandi is a c-nt. Yes, I said it.

Just low-class, bottom of the barrel, trashbag ass b-tch. I don't think she slayed or dragged anyone. She just showed how out of her league she is tonight. She showed how miserable she is. She practically justified why Eddie left her ass high and dry for Leanne.

And I laughed when she called Kenya evil. So what does that make you, darling?

Kenya is a walk in the park compared to Brandi. But I've always wished that they would send Kenya to Beverly Hills for one season just so she can f-ck with Brandi. Brandi can't even think or speak straight when Kenya is in her presence. That's the only woman that chin-checks Brandi's whole existence by just presence alone.

And I caught what Kim was doing when she brought up a therapist. That b-tch is trying to create her story for next season. I'm onto you, you old washed up wh*re. And for her to talk about Lips not having pride in picking her roles--um ... at least Lips stays working and hustles. Same can't be said for cokehead Kim.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude