Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kandi has a spin off coming up. She's been filming talking heads. I think they are going to keep Sunday nights as the night they air their shows with African American casts. Kandi's spin off/ Married to Medicine will air during the summer. OC will air on Mondays this summer like they did last year.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

remember when I wrote this? Well.....

u0F8SXX.png?1

its made its way onto the show as a storyline with Petty being accused of plagiarism! Petty tried to come for Gina and she failed. I have to say Chyka came across messy by putting Petty on the spot about this issue

Gamble has a hearing problem? That makes sense now bc her speech is off and its bothered me how she can annunciate and pronunciate properly. I think I'll be more understanding towards her in this regard now that I know she's partially deaf

Damn, it looks like sh-t is about to go down next week. That preview was GOOD!

• Members

Ooo. I need to go catch up on Melbourne!

But I did enjoy RHOA tonight. It was good to see Phelony and Kenya let bygones be bygones. Now let's see how long this will last....

I can't wait to see Claudia get all up in Nene's grill and twist the knife even further. I know Nene is pissed that her puppets are currently running amok and thinking for themselves.

• Members

Poorsha thinking she's the best twerker in the group...was that putting her thot skills to use? Thotlandia? Now she's owning her thotness. Good for her

I liked the Kenya and Phaedra scene. Finally some movement to this story and hopefully closure. Good on Phaedra on apologizing and allowing herself to be vulnerable in the moment.

Phaedra: "I didnt call you a whore once this year at all. I called you Satan, but not a whore" LOL

More wasting time with Nene in NYC. This should have been condensed into last week's bc there is nothing interesting here. Next