Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's absolutely true. Certainly, some are worse than others, but a lot of what people watch the RH franchises for is confrontation so yes, they're all bullies, to one extent or another.

I say good for Nene and I hope she saves her money because the RH ship is sinking and the sun is setting on her, and all the other housewives, relevance in a big way.

• Members

I wish I cared enough about ATL anymore but I don't. This season was a bust so instead I'm focusing all my attention on NY and BH.

New York had a good opening. I'm liking new girl Dorinda. She isn't camera thirsty (yet) and seems to be a good friend. Qualities you almost never find in a Real Housewife anymore. I'm liking Ramona waaay more then last season already. Bethenny seems cool although I had to roll my eyes at her crying about being homeless. Gurrl, please. I'm going to need someone to slap Sonya back to reality now. I really don't know why Carole is on this show. She's not funny, she's not cute. And if I have to watch her talk with her mouth full of food one more time I'm going to scream. So gross.

Beverly Hills. Kim is as vile as Brandi. Watching her squirm while everyone waits for her to spill the tea on Harry was hilarious. You've got nothing crypt keeper, stop fronting. Eileen mopped the floor with cum bucket Brandi. I love that Brandi nor Kim wanted anything to do conversation wise with Eileen because they knew they were no match for her. Instead they focused all their attention at Rinna. Rinna did a pretty good job at fighting the terrible two but she definitely had some fumbles as well. I felt bad for Kyle that Kim would be so gross as to disinvite her to her daughter's wedding. Talk about making things awkward for her kids and family. I couldn't stop looking at Kim's neck either. That [!@#$%^&*] was saggier than Brandi's tits. Not cute. Vanderpump remains queen. Duh.

• Members

I hate that word too. I've said time and time again that a grown person can't be bullied unless you're dumb enough to allow someone to do so. If you're an adult, you should have the proper tools at the point handle a situation like bullying.

And Nene is a bitch and sometimes the c-word. She's not a bully. Big difference.

• Members

Doubt it. Rumblings have been that production have been over Porsha. So has Andy. We all know that they wanted her gone after that stunt last year and demoting her this year was the start. Plus, hearing that she gets dragged the worst at the reunion ... she is about to get Sheree'd.

Reports have said that they are casting for new housewives to join the current six, who have all been reported to return. I don't think Porsha is included in that. I think the reunion is the last we'll see of Porsha. We have nowhere else to go with Princess of Thotland.

I wouldn't be surprised if ATL got two new wives next season and round it out to 8 like NY has.

Yeah but unlike Luann, I don't see her getting her peach back.