Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Only time Volvo was appealing was her first season. She was still dumb but like a Chrissy from Three's Company dumb--dumb as a box of rocks but cute and endearing. After the Underground Railroad incident, I was done with Porsha. She further solidified it when she picked with a fight with Kenya in Mexico and then went on to attack her at the reunion. She's been vile since.

• Members

Nene WAS popular because she was the underdog. Once she became top dog, she became a twat.

And I understand why fans dislike Kenya but I don't understand hatred for her. IMO, she is like Nene in her first four seasons--the sh-t stirring, underdog with tons of charisma. Just a more polished version. That's why I always felt why Nene hates Kenya. She sees a smarter, more polished, younger version of herself.

• Members

Re: RHOBH

All I can say is, it's hard for me to believe you have too much pride to do ANY thing for money when you are on a trashy "reality" series such as RHOBH. Love you, Kim Richards -- and you, too, Vix -- but let's be real. (Lisa Rinna has said on record she'll never go back to DAYS again -- but if they pulled up to her house with a wheelbarrow full of cash...? You know she will backtrack and eat crow like an insane mofo. And that is what I love about the girl.)

• Members

It's well deserved given her actions. She is a professional beard/THOT, who barters her rancid vag for bag, cars, and clothes. I'd have more respect from her if she took a play out of Kim or Marlo [my girl] book and got some damn property. Some money. Legit businesses started. You can do all stupid sh-t after you get some investments under your name.

• Members

Here's what I think: Kim was talking out of her proverbial ass when she made that comment in Amsterdam. (By the way, that -- and Lisa's hellacious reaction afterward -- is what made me pay attention to this show for the first time.) She doesn't know anymore about Harry Hamlin than the rest of us do. But, you know that old adage, "where there's smoke, there's fire"? I think Lisa's reaction is very telling. I think there IS something going on in the Rinna/Hamlin marriage, and even though Kim was (and remains) clueless, she also struck a nerve.

• Members

IA, NBA. If Rinna were smart, she'd take the money and run. ED, too. Lisa Vanderpump might be terrific, but the others are just too toxic and I believe they can only bring out the worst in anyone who encounters them.

• Members

Porsha needs to go away. She is such a hypocrite. This was the same woman who was giving homophobic sermons as a preacher and talking about prostitutes and sh-t and now she's on here acting the complete opposite. I cannot with her.

Edited by Eric83