Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So I hear that part 2 of the RHOBH hit 2.9 million viewers according to recent reports today (facturing in DVR ratings).. I'm sure Bravo and Andy Cohen think it is due to Brandi and Kim... but I think the fact that Eileen effortlessly dragged both bitches without breaking a sweat had something to do with it.

When Brandi G says Eileen doesn't bring anything to the table, I think she's dead wrong.. Eileen brings ratings and the ability to spot BS a mile away. Very few can do that, and if I were Miss Glanville.. i'd be worried that Lisa Rinna was bought on and causing just as much drama as Ms. Glanville did.. Conflict causers can be replaced in a heart-beat... just saying :)

• Members

Of course Brandi's gonna say Eileen doesn't bring anything to the table. She thinks that drunken antics, baseless attacks, $12.99 internet background checks, and being a tacky twat with no underpants is what brings in ratings.

P.S. She's wrong. An estranged husband's suicide does the trick. (I kid... Sorta)

• Members

Ugh! I wanted it a little sooner like Mid-May. I wonder when we'll get pictures and a trailer. I WANT IT NOW!!!! In other news, I read an article that said a former RHONY housewife is returning and that we'll know who it is by the end of tonights episode. It also said that she didn't get along with a current wife and that when they reunite it isn't very pleasant in episode 3. I think it's obviously Kelly, but the website was trying to hype it up like it might be Jill, Alex or Aviva. I am going to confidently say it is Kelly.

• Members

Yeah there were reports of Kelly filming again to try to get some conflict going with bethanny since early reports said that bethanny was too closed off and didn't want to engage in conflict.

I was.thinking may as well due to the fact that season 10 intro scenes were filmed last week. They r still keeping the families in the intros.

I wonder why only the OC and NJ have the families in the background...yet the others abandoned that?