Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Claudia was dead wrong tonight. She really doesn't need to return for sure. At least Kenya adds some drama, Claudia is painfully irrelevant. And now that Kenya has Cynthia, Claudia really is incredibly irrelevant.

Go back to chapter 9 and opening briefcases for $2.50, boo. :)

• Members

I didn't see the big deal what Claudia did, but in all honesty, I thought the season finale should've been last week and last night's episode felt like a Lost Footage / Secrets Revealed filler with a bunch of extra stuff that doesn't really matter to the overall story arc.

That TV pilot can NOT be real, Kenya. If it is, please for the love of Jesus, get a real actress to play whatever Cynthia was trying to do!

• Members

I watched yesterday, and how can anyone find this thing rootable. Thirsty and pathetic. Some folks love finding out the hard way. Sheree tried and now I believe she's scooping up horse sh!t for a living. Kenya tried and she realized that sometimes its best to be a bridesmaid. Claudia now figures if she faces off with Nene, she will retain that ill gotten peach. Nene IS the highest paid HW, and she barely has to try. Claudia is so pathetic and I sort of feel bad for her. Besides trying to climb unattainable mountains, what does she do? Who is she exactly?

Porsha and Phay were married, so they qualify. Kenya never did, and again, who in the sam hell is Claudia? Why is she here?

• Members

Thank you. It's part of the show's canon.

TBH, people need to seriously get over the whole married/unmarried aspect of the show. Andy has said time and time again that the meaning of housewives is a turn on its head. It's not the traditional meaning. It can be a woman that is married or a woman that is aspiring to be married.

And if we are going to start getting technical, 95% of these women aren't housewives. Most of them are working women. So most of them aren't eligible if we go off dictionary definition. So people need to stop grabbing for the low hanging fruit. It's like beating a dead horse, and it all shouldn't matter anyways as the sanctity of marriage is garbage nowadays anyways.

• Members

Kandi talking about how the best thing about owning an adult toy line is that she gets to try out her products....but you dont have sex?

dmDQF9e.gif

LMAO at that look Claudia gave Nene when she walked in

Y1gZhUi.png

Mr. President is growing into his cuteness.

LOL at Phaedra shading Peter

Claudia was coming for Nene and was very passive aggressive. She should have left it alone instead of trying to provoking Nene. She played herself

tumblr_nmqc50TZn81rom3lxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nmqapxYKpO1qcjdp7o1_540.gif

Loved her interaction with Noel. That was a fun scene

• Members

Another thank you. And nobody comes for them being unmarried. It's only on ATL where people bring up that marriage crap argument.

But when it comes to Claudia, people might as well suck it up. She is here to stay for the foreseeable future. She's cheap. She brings drama. She's polarizing. Production [especially EP, Carlos King] loves her. Also, she signed a new contract with Bravo. She is a lock [along with the other five] for season 8. But I do see them bringing on one or two [if they go the NY route] new wives to change up the dynamic for next season.