Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOA reunion trailer preview:

http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars/exclusives-meet-the-stars/rhoa-reunion-show-trailer-clip-nene-leakes-crying-leaves-set-kenya-phaedra-argue-preview-video/

Chile.... I am here for it! My mind, body, and soul are ready for it. Let the dragging commence.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, poor Kim. These years of sobriety....oh forget it ...She's nothing but an in denial POS and this is just what her tired old azz deserved. Maybe now she can re-watch the limo scene and realize what she truly is.

I'd like to say I feel bad for her, but she has been hateful and toxic, so I don't.

Eileen and Lisa must be happier than pigs in s hit that their conclusions were correct. Kim deserves whatever she gets. I am looking forward to checking out her mug shot, which would be a fantastic siggy!

• Members

The Atlanta reunion looks so good! Nene looks amazing. Kenya's dress is hideous and what the !@#$%^&*] is on Cynthia's head?

Sad seeing Nene break down like that, and it seems to be about her mom and not about anything with the girls.

Did y'all catch her say "I'm so sorry" while crying? Hmm, could be a good moment for Nene.

Did I mention how good she looks? Her hair is everything

• Members

Lisa Rinna might be "I told you so"'ing all over the place, but I can't imagine Eileen Davidson doing the same. She seemed much too classy for gloating. If anything, she's probably very concerned and afraid for Kim (and for Kyle and their whole family) and hoping she will get the help she obviously needs. (Not that no one else is concerned for Kim's well-being, but you know what I mean.)

Although Kim is a grown woman and should be able to think for and take care of herself, I truly see Brandi as nothing but an enabler for her at this point and if Kim has ANY sense at all, she will recognize that as well and behave accordingly (meaning, cut Brandi and all other potential enablers out of her life, repair and heal her relationships with her family, etc.).

Edited by Khan

• Members

Unfortunately, until it hits YT, that aint' playing for me. sad.png

Annnnd as for Kim...well, well, well...

ETA: THANK YOU, BRAVO FOR WORKING TODAY!!!!

DEAD at Cythnia to Shady Phae Phae--'Win a case.'

Loved how everyone (but her funnily enough) looked. And Nene was giving some fierce bitch. LOVE.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I would never mock this, but Kim is a nasty mean substance abuser who will look in the city dump for an enabler. I saw a few minutes of her clinging to Brandi like a long lost relative, a person who means her absolutely no good!

If she does not pull it together, the next headline will be much worse.