Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

"B character that never was and never will be a housewife"

Who she talking about? Miss Marlo?

And lol Nene you're not always right but when you're wrong ADMIT IT and grow from it. That's all your fans want from you. Not saying you don't have a good reason to ignore half these heffas but you need to realize that some of the ish was on you.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
The executive producer, or at least one of them. He's supposedly been very anti Nene and I've heard that he deliberately brought on Claudia to try and force Nene out but from what I've heard he's now gotten the boot for whatever reason. Word on the street is that's what Nene wanted in order to agree to stay, along with Claudia being fired. So I guess we'll just wait and see

ETA: Looks like it's official!

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/04/20/carlos-king-to-leave-his-producer-position-with-rhoa/

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

And that's why these shows are going down the tube.

I feel like no woman should have a say in who stays and who goes. If Nene's bald-headed, ate up edges ass was unhappy with the show then she should exit stage left. She does not bring sh-t to the table any way. She is bitter, angry, and always refusing the remainder of the ensemble. If she does not wanna be a team player then BYE! Nene is a dime a dozen. She can easily be replace. *calling the true Queen of reality, Tiffany 'New York' Pollard* Yeah....

Not even Lisa V, who I love [sN: She didn't have a say in Adrienne being fired. Adrienne got herself fired for not going to the reunion].

Furthermore, Nene ain't Queen of sh-t. The throne she sits on is made of porcelain and has a constant flush. Once this show fades into oblivion, her ass is back to digging for scraps and buying clothes out the bargain bin.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I know Lisa didn't get Adrienne fired but didn't she look like an idiot for playing dirty birdie?!

Nene is Queen! Denial doesn't make it any less true! Also, Nene is building a career outside of HW, so thirsty Kenya, Botoxia and Claws will suffer long before she does!

Give Porsha back her peach!

Edited by ChitHappens