Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bethanny is a bull in a china shop...wouldn't want it any other way :). She is also more bark then bite. At the same time, someone needs to take her down a peg or two.

Was Kristen even on? I was questioning why she isn't a friend of...but then I realized her bestie is Brandi glanville..latest bestie of Andy Cohen..and it all came clear to me.

Dorinda is interesting to me...can't figure out why yet...but she is.

• Members

RHoNYC

Another great episode.

The battle of the brunches was so lame. Bethenny's Hampton's house is gorgeous and undermines the whole "living in hotels" storyline even further. Her new apartment will be fantastic as well. She has great taste that's consistent: white and light and marble. Lord knows Bethenny earned those millions the good old fashioned way and spent many a year in that tiny apartment with the crappy old parquet floor...not unlike the apartment Kristen inhabits now.

Dorinda is great: "I just listened to these old bitches fight the whole time." - amazing. I really hope her big fatty boyfriend doesn't end up being a big fatty jerk because I like him and Dorinda together. They're kinda cute.

I have always loved LuAnn and she's just even more delicious that ever this season. LuAnn just throws on a statement necklace, secure in the millions she has in the bank after unloading her old Hamptons house, and has a great time. That's fabulous. She's fabulous. What a winner.

Divorce has humbled Ramona and it's made her so much more likeable. It's terrible that her family basically fell apart, but thank goodness she finally got real with herself and has come right down to earth.

The ladies do talk a lot of sh*t about Sonja's delusional ass...and the thing is she doesn't really do that to them so I think it's a tad unfair. Sonja is still a huge financial disaster - but she isn't exactly mean or cruel.

Carole is so pathetic lusting after these young guys when she has as much sex appeal as a wet umbrella. Sonja she ain't.

Kristen is totally irrelevant and was in the show for a grand total of 45 seconds. Good lord she should have been fired after last season she is useless!

Kelly Killoren Bensimon - goodness, bless her, she still seems batsh*t crazy.

• Members

Old-school NYC fun! Fun episode. All we needed was Jill. (Alex was always the odd man out, so I'm not missing her much) I'm loving the new dynamics with the old ladies... LuAnn & Bethenny friends; Bethenny vs. Ramona; Ramona & LuAnn friends; Sonja the odd woman out; even Kelly's silly fanny was a welcome addition, for one night only. You can tell in Bethenny's talking heads that she's just groaning about Kelly for the sake of the cameras. They squashed all that junk eons ago. But I'll take it, and I like that Bethenny's beef with LuAnn over inviting her was quickly resolved.

Bethenny promotes THE HELL out of her products. The ladies taking arm fulls of Skinnygirl products from her house was hilarious. Carole and a blender?!

LuAnn and Ramona's heart-to-heart was lovely. I guess what they're saying is true: divorce/life without Mario suits Ramona well. She may be down, but she's not out. And unlike other wives, she's made her millions and will be just fine financially, even without any alimony.

I'm actually finding myself liking Carole and Heather more, because of their genuine close friendship they've forged with LuAnn. They make a good team, with veteran LuAnn as the lead. Kristen, meh, just a filler in the room when the four ladies are together.

The scenes with the brunches were kinda choppy, and I hope this isn't an indicator of what happens when you have 8 castmembers, but perhaps they just needed to amp up the tension in the scenes because there wasn't much in actuality. We'll see.

Bethenny's remarks towards Heather are kinda bitchy, but I'll take it because Heather's squirming. She's not sitting in comfort when Bethenny's around. It was funny, how Heather was schooling Bethenny on Ramona's past behavior and Bethenny had no interest in hearing about it. Bitchy, but funny.

I'm loving Dorinda and look forward to see her integrated with the ladies. She gives no f.cks about stating her opinion, which is always spot on.

Carole dating men half her age. Whatevs. If they like that nooked-in-the-microwave look on their ladies, then I'll buy it. I think Kristen was on the episode too.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Demetria did an interview talking about how she's not really interested in returning to RHOA and she never really signed on for the drama and shade she only wanted to do a little part time to promote her music….Does this heifer not realize that everybody knows she was supposed to be a full time housewife and her boring ass got demoted? Lol nice try.

• Members

I do think Demetria is telling the truth. It doesn't appear like she was really that desperate to get in the mix of things. Ole girl was just there to promote her business. What she didn't realize though is that if youo're gonna promote your business the only effective way to do so is the in your face non stop model that Bethenny has perfected over the years.

Kelly still looks one bad moment away from the psych ward. Luann is everything that's wrong with the world today. Fake, phony, and full of political correctness. She uses people and only talks to them when its to her advantage. If I were advising Ramona I'd warn her to be very careful....

Her little viper movie with Bethenny and Kelly at the end proves just how sneaky and two faced she still is.

• Members
I believe her. She was smart in that she used this platform to get her attention and promote her singing career. By not getting ratchet and involved in drama, she didn't compromise her integrity and comes across as still likeable enough for potential fans to want to support her. It seemed from the very beginning she wasn't interested in being a housewife and was here for her own hustle

• Members

Kandi Accuses Phaedra of Stirring Up Drama for "Sympathy Votes" on RHOA Reunion: "That's a Flat Out Lie!

kandi_phaedra.jpg

So. Much. Drama!

That's what we know we can expect fromThe Real Housewives of Atlantareunion airing this Sunday, thanks to the sneak peek trailer that shows some unexpected battles between the women we did not see coming.

And the one who really did NOT see it coming? Kandi Burruss!

"I aint gonna beg anybody to be my friend," Phaedra Parks tells Kandi in the clip. And a teary-eyed Kandi responds, "OK, well you ain't gotta worry about."

So what happened?

According to Kandi, Phaedra's allegations that Kandi was unsupportive and didn't speak to her for months while Phaedra dealt with her issues with Apollo Nida are "a flat out lie."

"I could name you every event, trips we took, all last year up until the season started taping," Kandi tells E! News, "and when the season started taping, we were together every couple days. So at what point did you and I go months without talking? Or are you throwing me under the bus for getting more sympathy votes? What is going on here?!"

All season, Phaedra has been dealing with her estranged husband Apollo's imprisonment following his conviction on fraud charges, and Kandi insists she has been there for Phaedra.

"I just left the reunion not really knowing where we stood for real. This whole season has put a weird little taste in my mouth about our friendship," Kandi tells us. "When [Phaedra] expressed she was having issues, she never expressed them to me. I had to watch the show later on—months later—after taping to see that she was expressing these feelings to other people…If she was feeling that way, why didn't she ever say anything to me."

The silver lining? Kandi's greatest strife—her mother Joyce's continual beef with Kandi's husband Todd Tucker—has been worked out somewhat after Mama Joyce aplogized to Todd for all the trash talking.

"Things have gotten better," Kandi tells us. "My mother and Todd actually, you know, can be around each other and have friendly conversations now instead of it just being intense."

Small miracles!
http://www.eonline.com/news/648643/kandi-accuses-phaedra-of-stirring-up-drama-for-sympathy-votes-on-rhoa-reunion-that-s-a-flat-out-lie

• Members

Well we all know that. I am glad that Kandi has finally clocked Phelony's tea/antics. That trick is gutter.

And Nene is jacked up for what she did in the following clip:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-7/episode-723/videos?clip=2860306

Despite our falling out, I would NEVER reveal an old friend's text or secrets. I am glad that Kandi dragged Nene for that mess, and revealed she has done it to other women too. Nene is foul for that mess.

• Members

Kandi and Nene have a very interesting dynamic.. its like nene can't get the best of Kandi and hasn't ever tried....and kandi had never really stepped up to Nene cause she doesn't care about her.

I wouldn't call.them frienemies..but I would say they are social friends but not close or real.friends.