Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO!!!!! You stay shading Toyota, Cheap...

That said...Vix forgive me...but after that clip I would like Kandi to dogwalk Nene. Friendship and fake friends have always been one of my triggers. And that...Just ugh. Even when I have falling out with BFFs, there are some things I do not at all discuss or secrets reveal. And trust that some falling out were not at all civil, and I was tempted, but no.

• Members

That's disgusting. Kim is a liar and an attention whore to bring her kids on television and do this to them. Whoever is advising her has made a serious error in judgment.

And if this article is at all accurate about how the filming went it really goes to show what a lousy person Kim is: screaming at her own children who level with her. And then her son, who has serious mental health concerns, apparently divulges that Kim is smoking pot and taking pills? If it's true I'm not shocked at all. What a pig.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3052932/Moment-Kim-Richards-storms-Dr-Phil-tears-calls-bad-mother-following-drunken-arrest.html

Edited by DaytimeFan