Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I saw WWHL as well... on one hand Nene looked the best she's probably ever looked... but on the other, she was such a bitch. She has the worst attitude and I don't understand why Bravo keeps paying her for that attitude.

The girls were quite sweaty tonight - especially poor Cynthia.

I'm totally Team Cynthia, Kenya, and Kandi. The others can go.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene used to run around calling Peter her boyfriend. I don't know why she was acting so incoherent and angry when Kenya said that.

I was DYING laughing when Cynthia and Phaedra we're going back and forth. That sh-t was hilarious. Lol at Cynthia saying "well I'm glad your mother orders from that magazine and can fit the clothes" I'm paraphrasing but still :lol:

Phaedra ain't [!@#$%^&*]. Kandi has been loyal to her this whole time. Kandi revealing that Apollo showed her and Todd the texts way before Cynthia and Peter explains why she was unbothered at the dinner. She didn't believe it and she had already told Phae about it.

Claudia didn't say anything during this whole episode. She is getting fired.

• Members

She was totally insufferable tonight. How she kept mentioning she is over asking certain questions annoyed me. So why do WWHL if you don't wanna answer the questions?!

But Andy and the other execs at Bravo have only themselves to blame. They created a monster. Instead of putting their eggs in other baskets, they invested in all in one, and Nene knows this. Nene knows that she is Bravo's cash cow, hence her attitude. They created a monster and now the monster has developed a mind of its own and is lashing out.

What Nene fails to see is that she can easily be replaced. They've somewhat already done so with the likes of Kenya & Claudia, who are less demanding, more refined, and a helluva lot cheaper. Reality TV divas are a dime a dozen. Nene better cool it before she finds herself exiled. The rungs on the ladder to success are not sturdy. They always have a way of snapping and sending your ass back to rock bottom.

She said that entire segment had nothing to do with her so she remained quiet, which was the smart thing to do. I think she actually has been taking fan feedback when it comes to her jumping into situations that don't concern her.

Oh stop. Nene was being a class A bitch. Even her hardcore stans were calling her out about it via Twitter.

• Members

RHoMelbourne

It was ever so tacky of Gamble to host an event that she swiftly won. Janet was so thrilled to be 3rd I had to smile for her.

Pettifleur looks rough for 50. Honestly, she looks like a good 60. And she calls the other women "bitches" way too much for me to be comfortable anymore. She calls them "bitches" all the time and it's gross for an adult to speak like that. Chyka was always screwed once she started dealing with her. Her "vision"...good lord. She is such a rude assh*le. She treated Chyka's staff horribly. Disgraceful behaviour. She is such an awful person. Worse than Andrea, for sure.

Janet was very complimentary to Lydia, comparing her to Nigella Lawson, and I think that was a good comparison...that pasta was incredible looking. That seemed like a very enjoyable dinner party and Lydia's mother seemed funny!

Loved Janet's dishy gossip session with Manuela and then Manuela set Gamble up for one of the more hilarious confrontations I've seen on a Housewives franchise as Janet cursed up and down about Gamble needing to "shut the f*ck up and listen [because she's] f*cking had it!" Janet swears beautifully. It is hilarious and it's interesting that Gamble STILL doesn't get it because she is a dumbass. Gamble really couldn't handle Manuela...I just despise people who blather on about people being "intimidating"...grow up Gamble, dumbass!

"If you haven't heard the Petite Fleur song once you're about to hear it again!" - Gina. That had me rolling with laughter, as did her description of Chyka laughing as Petitfleur swayed to the music with her eyes closed...and then Chyka's reenactment?! Amazing.

And then Gamble can't stop the rumours by getting into it with Gina. I really don't mind how Jackie is with Gina because I don't think Jackie is a liar, she just doesn't need to. Jackie is right that Gina always bolts when she's confronted. Janet is right that Gina always claims things are "in jest" (confirmed by that most unfortunate VT...).

"Gina is such a dirty fighter. She throws the bomb that Jackie and I have got dilated pupils and then runs as fast as that fat spanx ass will let her go" - Janet. OMG.

What a great end of season party, loved every second of it - those ending captions were shady by the producers, I do hope we get a reunion...and a season 3, what a great one!

• Members

Melbourne

I didnt realize we were up to the finale already. I guess I got so used to the US series which last forever

AGAIN with Gamble and the rumors. IMO, this was a downside of the season. Way too much focus on it

Lydia...the only thing she did all season was host that lunch at her remodeled house and even that was forgettable bc she didnt invite Gina and Gamble for drama

Jackie kept coming for Gina but I believe her. Gina doesnt look good when caught in lies.

LMAO at Janet calling Gamble stupid. Her friend that she brought around was super messy. She should have been a friend

Pettyfleur is so over the top. I was laughing at Chyka laughing at her

Overall the season wasnt bad but I thought the first one was better

ATL

Oh dear lord, Nene says Kenya is making a mockery of the charity bc she posted about it on social media....bitch you made the deal on a reality show! She looked so petty and stupid

Cynthia gave me LIFE in her exchange with Phaedra. She outshaded her and came with quick comebacks. Phaekdra phailed to shut her down. "Win a case.... Coming from a head doctor, you would know" LOL

tumblr_nnt272xr7O1qefwl8o3_540.png

Kandi's watermelons were distracting

Phraudlent Parks was so phoul in the way she did Kandi wrong. She just pulled a Kim on her, low down dirty rat

Anyone wonder if Andy asking about Sheree was him being messy to feel out whether he should bring her on or not?

Poorsha looked like such an idiot being proud of Phaedra shading of her and laughing about it later.

Nene says she never flirted with Peter? Yes you did bitch

IA. She uses the word bitch WAY too much and it bothers me. If it was done more sparingly, it wouldnt be an issue

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Heather is such a sh-t stirrer. Was it necessary for her to go and tell Kristen what occurred between she and Bethenny? I hope Bethenny chews into her ass when the opportunity presents itself. I've never cared for this b-tch and tonight solidified it.

I'll ask this till the end of time--why is Kristen still on the show? :rolleyes: Dorinda brings more to the table than she has in two seasons.

Carole is such a snake. I knew that old trick wasn't as innocent as she plays up. I'm glad Luann called her out about Carole knowing Adam beforehand and her going out with Adam, Luann, and Luann's niece. The worst kind of a friend--the one that'll play it up but be preying on your man secretly.

And Sonja needs to see a therapist. She is too crazy.

• Members
I figured it was her or Carole. I dont know why she was brought back. Its not like she even had a strong feud worth exploring. All she had last season was Ramona, but with Bethenny back to get in Ramona's face, there is no need for her