Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Dorinda is quickly becoming the new Greek chorus....and left unspoken is the fact that none of these ladies give two sh*ts about Sonya aside from perhaps Ramona.

This lady just needs help. Even "Tough Love - Bethenny" edition couldn't even get this stupid lady to see the light.

Either Andy hates her or it's just too good to be cut. Cuz I don't know how he could allow her to keep embarrassing herself like this.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Beverly Hills: B+ / A- Compared to other Housewives franchises, it gets the A-. But in comparison to its own previous seasons, B+. And the winner for Best Housewife Addition Ever is a tie to Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson. Lisa Vanderpump is elegant, witty perfection, and Kyle redeemed herself to me, with her renewed friendship with Lisa V and her taking a strong stance with her sister.

Atlanta: C+ Definitely a "You Can Do Better" grade.

OC's trailer looks fantastic! The new girl looks like a wicked bitch who gets right in there. She's younger and prettier and sure to irk Tamra Sue. Also going for granny Vicki? Oh dear...

I'm here for the fabulous Shannon Beador, a definite runner-up for Best Housewife Addition Ever.

• Members

RHOBH: It felt like two mini seasons in one.. For the first 9/10 episodes.. I would give the show a B+/A-.. only because it wasn't toxic and it harkened back to the original format of the franchise with individual narratives especially in episodes 2 through 6. Plus, I thought the first few functions were kind of fun with little to no fighting. For the 2nd half of the season.. I'd give it a C+/B-.. since it was too focused on Kim/Brandi.. with little to not focus on the housewives day to day life (except for Lisa V's interactions with her adoptive son Max.. and her presiding over a gay marriage). So altogether.. i would give the season a B/B-

RHOA: I should give it a C or lower because it was too much shade and not enough sunlight. I think they need to film less together as a group.. and film more in their day to day lives.. or at least in pairs. However, I guess a C+ because Kandi, Nene, and Phadra had actual stuff going on in their private lives. If Porsha hadn't been shown at all. I would have given the season a B- LOL

RHOMelbourne: I stopped watching midway through the season because I was sick of this whole Gamble past activity gossip that dominated the season. Seeing Pettifleur almost made me miss Andrea.. almost being the key word LOL Andrea was more delusional with some bitchiness thrown in... but Pettifleur was just a straight up bitch without any redeeming charactistics. However, I did rewatch the episodes I missed the other day.. so I guess a C+/B- due to Janet's funny pot stirring/talking heads, Gamble's whimsical personality.. Chyka actually having some nice moments with her husband and daughter (plus, loved the segment on her closet)..though I think Gina is still bitter over the gang up on season 1 and it showed in season 2.

RHOC: season 10 looks interesting.. and given that Vicki, Tamra, and Heather had stuff going on in their personal lives.. it makes sense only five women were featured since it allows the chance for a balance between individual narratives and group dynamics. Plus, I read that newbie housewife Meghan just got married in october/November 2014.. and started filming in January 2015.. so reading that makes me understand why she's more of a bitch because of the stress of a new marriage, being a step mom to a 17/18 year old daughter.. and hubby traveling alot. I do wonder if Vicki is ok with her dramatic breakdown at the receipt of news of her mother's death being shown on tv.

• Members

NYC:

Yes, that messy Sonja is a messy mess. From start to finish, that episode captured messy Sonja's messiness. Even straight-shooter Bethenny couldn't crack the facade and get through to her. She's a delusional mess. Not a mean, delusional mess like BH's Kim Richards, but definitely living in denial which is unhealthy for herself (and her daughter, I imagine). It's amazing how she just will. not. move. on. Constantly bringing up who she used to party with, where she used to visit, what means of transportation she used to enjoy... all of it. It's like if she keeps talking about it in present tense, it will magically become that way again.

I can't wait for a Bethenny vs. Gonzo Heather blowup.

• Members

Like seriously! I felt bad for them and they aren't even my faves on Melbourne. Of all the sh-tty guests he's had on WWHL, he could've allowed these women on there to promote their show. That's jacked up if you ask me. Funny but still jacked up.

But Andy has been a dick as of late anyways. He's really been grating my nerves with his favoritism towards certain wives and open disdain for others. IMO, Andy needs to be replaced.

• Members

What did you guys think.of the moderator for the Melbourne reunion? I liked that he was telling all.of them to shut up lol

Part 1 was a nice balance of fun and conflict. Jackie/Gina are like a mother and daughter lol

Gamble totally dragged pettifleur with little to no effort..and I think gamble being honest about her thoughts on the book was better then if she lied about liking it. Damned if u do, damned if u don't.

Andy Cohen doesn't have power at bravo anymore..right? Isn't he only in charge of the housewife shows and wwhl? He might not have agreed with the decision to show Melbourne on bravo?

I think cohen needs to not be involved with the housewives anymore...and someone else take over. Someone who can strike a balance between the conflict and fun. He has shown he no longer can find the pulse of what.viewers want anymore...if that makes sense.

• Members

I can see the Housewives franchise suffering the same fate as Melrose Place. Right now, we are currently in the midst of season 5, where there are lots of familiar faces, but the stories aren't gelling anymore. So then we'll mix it up with a sea of new faces (season 6), before realizing they need to trim things down and get back to simplicity (season 7), but their fate is already sealed, and the ratings don't rebound.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Andy only has power in casting/firing housewives, which I feel he needs to lose. I'm sure someone can override his decisions but still. Andy needs to have no say as he's become to engrossed in the drama that he's practically in it. Furthermore, he's allows his favorites to affect his decision sometimes. He needs to be let go.

And Melbourne not being able promote their show on WWHL/Bravo would be out of his hands. I'm sure he has has some say on guests but Andy was stripped of a lot of power last year thanks to the Porsha incident.