Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Supposedly his executive powers seeing as he was incapable of making an executive decision [i.e. firing Porsha]. Word is that he didn't want to piss the fans off further by firing Porsha as the bulk of the audience was on Princess of Thotlandia's side [why IDK]. So Andy got demoted and so did Porsha this past season. IMO, her receiving her much needed bad edit is also Bravo's parting gift to her. I doubt she'll back next season at all.

All that work to be a TV exec only to have it taken away b/c you're scared of fan backlash. :rolleyes: Moron. I would've fired Buick's ass quick, fast, and in a hurry. Like Kenya said post incident, if you can't use your words then you don't deserve to sit on those sofas.

• Members

Melbourne

I thought Gina came awful when they tackled the racism issue. I dont think she is racist but its not up to her to determine what someone is or isnt offended by. If Petty is offended by her making fun of her accent and has expressed that, then she should just drop it. Its not worth it

Lydia randomly coming for Gamble again...she keeps trying it. LMAO at Janet calling her out for initiating the rumor. She was such a diva when they told her to scoot over when Manuella showed up and she said she wouldnt go to the end. She knows that place is reserved for those who are irrelevant and likely on their way out....LOL

Manuella! How shady of them to bring her out and seat her near Gamble. She needs to be made a housewife. Gamble was very vulgar and crass and came across ugly. She disgusted me with that p--sy comment

XCXMLIi.gif

LOL...I cant help but love Janet

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lydia f-cking annoys me to no end. She really needs to get the boot. Pettifleur too. I just found it obvious that Lydia was coming for Gamble because she drove story this season. Her antics have been clocked. And for Lydia to come at Gina about rumors when she set the whole Gamble thing in motion is f-cked up. I wish Gina would've called her on her sh-t. I'm glad that Gamble paid her in dust at the end when Lydia said she'd have hope in being friends with the little 'trickster' [i.e. Gamble]. Yes, Gamble. Give her the Kenya treatment. As long as she's dead to you, she won't have a story next season.

I didn't care for Manuela either and I am glad that Gamble called her on her sh-t too. It is apparent that Manuela is trying to get a spot on the show too. I wouldn't be surprised if she was made an official housewife next season. Manuela just comes off as an elitist twat. I really don't care for her Big Bird looking ass.

Janet can annoy me at times but she is a hoot. I do appreciate her calling Pettifleur out. Especially when she claimed that Pettifleur was faking her tear. :lol:

Gina didn't address the 'racism' issue with Pettifleur well but Gina's not a racist, and Pettifleur is just playing a victim.

Overall, this season was OK. The first season was better. I just hope that Gina, Gamble, Jackie, and Janet return next season. I am on the fence with Chyka b/c I was getting a weird vibe from her the whole reunion. She'd toss slick shots at Gina but cower to her the next. I am over her riding the fence. Again, I can do w/o Pettifleur and Lydia.

• Members

RH of Melbourne

I just love Janet. I always have. I'm so glad my taste has been proven right. Janet can be so messy, but she is hilarious and shoots from the hip: she decimated Lydia by blowing her out of the water about 'the rumours' which just blew Lydia's credibility to smithereens. I don't think Gamble would be wise to tangle with Janet, she'll bury her. Janet also clearly demonstrated how Gina's a hypocrite and Gina couldn't defend it at all.

Pettifleur, on the other hand, is such a dumb bitch. She was a lunatic at the beginning. As Janet said, for all of the women to agree, it has to be true. Lord, she is just so out of touch, she needs to realize that we've all seen the real Pettifleur and she's hideous.

Gina wasn't great in defending against the racist stuff - but it's plain and obvious she isn't racist. The lustre wore off Gina this season, which isn't a surprise, it happened last season for me. Gina is a hypocrite and she doesn't always defend herself well. I do still enjoy her because she's a real character. And boy, can she run in heels.

Jackie was great against Pettifleur and she was great dealing with Gamble's attack on her psychic abilities. Jackie is bold and fun and necessary for this show.

Chyka...yes she's a fence sitter, but she brings a lot to the show because of her lifestyle, business and attitude, which is very good humoured. Chyka is surprisingly game for anything. I like her.

Gamble had better lock Rick down and get him down the aisle ASAP because she's lucked out with him - he's a winner. She is obviously petrified of Manuella (who I love), because she can outsmart her without batting an eye. It seems that Manuella's well spoken nature intimidates the hell out of Gamble. She stooped low in her fight with Manuella and it was low class.

When Lydia objected to moving down the couch it said it all: she is so fearful of being irrelevant and fired. And she is irrelevant and she should be fired. Lydia's useless and stupid. Time for her to get fired.

The race at the end and the behind the scenes to cap off the show was just great. This is a franchise that has a real sense of humour. Only in Australia! Bring on season 3!

Re: Andy Cohen

What actually happened is, in November 2013, Andy formed his own production company, Most Talkative, which has a first look deal with Oxygen and Bravo, signing a contract extension to host Watch What Happens Live, EP the Housewives franchise and host the reunions, which expires in November 2015. Andy couldn't have stayed on as the VP of Development at Bravo when his own production company has a deal with the network, it's a classic conflict of interest. Some could argue it was a demotion in that he's not the VP of Development at the network anymore, but I see it as a deal that gave him independence from being an employee and gives him more freedom as an independent producer. The head of Bravo, Frances Berwick, is still there and she's the one who hired him, so it isn't as if everything hit the fan for him.