Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't believe anything RadarOnline posts. Their stories tend to be lies.

However, if true, I don't care for it. I just see her filling Kim's void of being Kyle's annoying elder sister. But if Kathy does not want her dirt and skeletons out, I'd advise her to pass.

I'd rather them to bring my Camille back. She has been missed.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

With Kim finally being fired I want them to keep Brandi. She brings the drama, no matter how trashy it is. We can't lose both of the biggest drama starters from last year. It'll be interesting to see all the dynamics change now that the white elephant in the room is gone. The ladies can finally be themselves without having to filter anything in the fears of disturbing the addict. Plus, I want to see more Eileen vs Brandi. Although I fear Brandi now knows she doesn't stand a chance going against the likes of Eileen. I do expect some epic Brandi vs Rinna with Kyle by Alene too.

I want Camille back but only as a friend of. They need to cast someone new and glamorous with a bit of spice thrown in there to. Someone ethnic would be a major plus as all the franchises are lacking in diversity. Oh, and more Faye please.

• Members

Rinna's to much of a people pleaser to be the resident bad girl. If Brandi were to go Faye would be the only suitable replacement. I never watched RHOM but I guess this Joanna chick would work. I mean, her husbands really hot, so there's that. They need to give Allison Dubois whatever she wants to get back on this show.

• Members

RHOC:

Tonight was boring for me. Nothing popped. I'm hoping this season has a great climax much like last season.

Meghan is boring. I don't find her endearing and I don't care for anyone that has Tamra-like traits. One Trailer Park Judge is enough. Oh and her neck disturbs me.

Shannon sobbing about her marriage and being at some marital bootcamp was awkward. I don't feel bad for Shannon because I feel like she does things to gain the audience's sympathy. It worked last season, it is not going to work this season. I feel bad for David. Shannon is nutso. Love her for what she brings to the show but she is nuts.

Pleather.... :rolleyes: Gaudy as ever. She reminds me of Toya (of M2M) as she's materialistic ... just nouveau riche to the max. Her showing off the house and gloating was too much. Glad when people can spend money on their dreams but I don't find it endearing to watch someone gloat over success, which they've not contributed too. But whatever. Heather has never been my cup of tea. Never have. Never will be.

Vicki was OK. I was glad that she was honest about not wanting to be alone in the later years of her life, but I do worry how she'd handle the situation if something did happen to Brooks. Also, I noticed the chemistry between Shannon and Vicki was off in the scene they shared. It wasn't like last season's. I'm just getting this inkling feeling that it is going to be everyone vs. Vicki this season. Her tagline somewhat supports my suspicions too.

SN: The taglines this season are garbage. Pure garbage. Vicki is the only one that had a decent tagline. IDK who decides taglines but they need to be fired. Only show that had stellar taglines was RHOBH. RHOA, RHONY, RHOC, RHONJ have all had sh-tty taglines in their previous/recent seasons.

Trampra ... a bore. No one cares about you getting your saggy tits uplifted. We all know that it was for story. Along with her pressuring, which I am sure she did, Ryan and his new family to move back to the OC. I don't believe her when she said she's going to be more polite this season. She won't. Once she gets a hint that someone in the group is the initial target, she'll lead the pack. She's done it every season since she's been on the show. Her spots won't change now. I just wish they'd get rid of her. Her antics and stories are so calculated to the point I muted and turned the channel during Trampra's scenes.

• Members

Sneak peek of Bethenny v. Kristen:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/episode-710/videos?clip=2872001

Too cute! Kristen's dumb, irrelevant ass is looking for a battle in hopes of seeming relevant. And I don't see how she was offended if she was called dumb when she has been alluding she isn't 'the sharpest tool in the shed' since last season. Bethenny paid her ass in dust and I loved it. Never give a thirsty, hungry b-tch your precious time.

Bring back Aviva and her one damn leg!