Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

What scary is that twitter is saying that Brandi is the only reason to watch... yet Eileen's debut episode as well as the reunion episode where Eileen was featured the most dragging Brandi without breaking a sweat were highly rated..

I'm sure we can have a housewife who is wealthy, bitchy, is a non drunk and isn't sleazy fill in....hell.no to Faye R.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Although I.think Lisa rinna proved she could be bat [!@#$%^&*] crazy..and being a people pleaser rubbed Kyle the wrong way last season.

I think seeing Kyle without Kim and Brandi will be interesting.

And I'm all for Camille returning full time...she was a rich bitch, didn't drink, dressed well and was good at shading...and didn't swear either :)

• Members

I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, Brandi always brings the drama. Whenever a season is feeling a bit boring you can always rely on her to mix things up. Seasons 2 and 3 Brandi will always hold a special place in my Housewives loving heart. I will never forget her turning things around during the season 2 reunion and putting the verbal smackdown on Kyle, Adrienne and Taylor. Plus I'm dying to see Brandi vs Rinna with the gloves officially off.

On the other hand, Brandi lead the charge to try and usurp Queen Vanderpump from her throne and failed miserably. The supposed "truth cannon" then began to get caught up in all her lies. Add to the fact that she became Kim enabler number 1 and she was as good as dead to most folks. Her fate was sealed when she slapped Vanderfabulous and told Andrew to f*ck off at the reunion. You can come back from a lot of things on these shows, but she had become to much of a nuisance to continue on with.

I hope she's been saving those Housewives checks 'cus she's going to need them. How long until she and JR pop up on Couples Therapy or Marriage Bootcamp? In the words of the Queen, "Checkmate, bitch!"

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I won't be at all surprised to hear about Brandi Glanville financial problems in a year or two. Once she doesn't have regular media exposure she will go the way of Sheree and become totally irrelevant. It's an inevitability that all housewives face. It isn't as if she had a career of any significant value before the show. And as I always said, instead of renting that house she should have bought a condo. Much as we all had a good laugh at OC Lauri and her Cat Crap Condo, she always had a roof over her head that she owned. Not all of the housewives can say the same.

Ultimately, she tangled with The Queen and she lost. Checkmate, indeed.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

She needed to go. It was time. She had become the new Danielle Staub and nobody was going to film with her (Kim's gone, so zero allies now). She dug her own grave and got caught up in her own hype.

That's what's great about the originals like Lisa, Adrienne, Camille, as well as legit ladies like Rinna and Eileen -- they are and will be fine post-Housewives. They are the kind of wives these shows are supposed to be about. Not broke wannabes on the verge of bankruptcy who hang out at Dunkin Donuts all day (that's where they found those twins for New Jersey).

• Members

And the benefit of Brandi being gone is that Kristen on NY now officially has no.job security...silver lining.

Also...Kyle/Lisa V/Lisa r/ Eileen were bonded in their dislike of Brandi and Kim to lesser extent. With both gone... they will turn on each other..unless the new housewife bought in is vile.

• Members

I think everything with Brandi became a loop - poor me, you're mean to me, I'm trashy and fun but I'm sad and lost too, look at me, look at me, you're a hypocrite and I'm real - and this had increasingly less impact, yet it was still heavily featured in episodes. The decision to make it such a major part of the show was likely another reason the ratings for the last two seasons were poor, even though season 5 was hyped as a comeback and as fresh and exciting. And the buzz of the early seasons with Brandi mostly became toxic incidents like what went on with Joyce, the friendship with Kim, etc. Everything involving her just felt desperate. If not for Andy being fond of her I wonder if she would have left a few years ago.

I hope she may take this as a chance at a fresh start. There's no reason it can't be, if she pulls herself together.

• Members

BH will be utterly boring next season I'm afraid....

Sad yet not surprised by the Brandi decision. It's just crazy the roller coaster she's been on with this show. First arrived on the scene a hot little spitfire who stood her ground and quickly gained some cred and a lot of fans for her spirit. Then she started getting aggressive and finally just devolved into a compete train wreck with almost every one hating her...such a beautiful woman too.

I hope she gets it together and finds something lucrative if only for her boys.

I agree Kyle without Brandi and Kim will be so interesting.

Lisa Rinna might step up to the plate. Lord knows she a hot mess psycho just barely keeping it together. Only God knows what demons/secrets Kim really touched on at that dinner party......