Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RH cleaning house I see. Claudia is no loss to ATL tho I didn't mind her. She just didn't feel 'right' in the core group.

As for Brandi, perhaps it's for the best. She was making the show toxic and letting the show become toxic to her. Maybe as a friend of she can return to the Brandi we knew in Season 2. There but not eating the show alive.

I'm sure BH will find some drama to occupy their time. They'd do well to bring back Camille and TayShanna as HWs and Adrienne as another friend of.

Is Yolanda really gone?? I kind of hope not...

• Members

I'm sure they can find a way, but on paper it sounds weird to bring her back as a friend of the cast when she's literally enemies with every single one of them. It'd sooner make sense to bring Faye Resnick back in that capacity (who knows, maybe they'll convince her to return now that they've lost their two toxic villains). Would they stage a bunch of one-on-one lunch meetings, the way they did Adrienne & Brandi this past season, and then send her packing?

I didn't see a problem with Claudia fitting in with the ATL gang. The season overall had bad editing and uneven footage with their Claudia/Demetria/Porsha indecisiveness. I could see Claudia doing at least one more season. I guess big ol' NeNe got her way.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members
Looks like it's the other way around. And Eileen questioned why the heck she was being brought up in the first place.

Good God, after 934 pages and counting, this thread better not get shut down; you know what happens when a certain name is mentioned.

Edited by Gray Bunny