Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOC:

Just boring and nagging. Shannon annoyed the f-ck out of me. Her constant whining about Vicki and Tamra reuniting was too much. Like we all knew it was going to happen. It always happens.

I am proud that Lizzie took the high road with Tamra and paid her in kindness. Tamra didn't know how to take it along with Shannon paying her in dust. She expected Lizzie to ignore her and Shannon to be nice to her but she got a wrench tossed in her plans.

I still don't care for Mehgan and I don't care for this new chick, Katie.

IMO, the OC should've been cast better. I still say that they should've done an all-star like season for the 10th season of the OC--one, which they should be promoting heavily and they surprisingly not.

I would've had Vicki, Tamrat, Heather, Gretchen, Alexis, Jeana, Shannon, & Laurie as the cast. Lizzie would be recurring (as she chose a lesser role this season). Yeah, it would've been toxic but it would've been so juicy for a 10th season.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love the OC. They got screwed once again with casting and editing. Recurring thing with them... Fernanda. Girl from last season. Now this season with Katie. You could tell the producers like her, they kept showing her a lot tonight when they could... But you can tell behind the scenes drama is forcing them to remove Josh completely from footage. So they have to show her without him. Sucks.

Jim Edmonds doesn't look like he can be trusted.

Love Vicki. Love Shannon. Love Tamara. I could watch those three for days.

• Members
Yeah I was just about to post this. Funny enough the show is still far and away the highest rated show on Bravo. thats how huge it was last season. That's why folks like Claudia,Phaedra, and Porsha need to be fired. They also need to find married women next season. Kenya needs to be the only single woman and they need to focus less on "reading" and "shading" and let stuff happen naturally. Edited by Eric83

• Members

The Housewives franchise has been bleeding viewers for years. There comes a moment for every single franchise where they get toxic and mean and dark and there's just not much coming back from it.

OC

I am liking this season a lot but I think whoever is casting this should be fired. Meghan is incredibly nasty and she's hardly done anything. I don't like her and I don't like watching her. She is not Tamra who, although we all loathe her, is compulsively watchable like a major train crash.

It was interesting to see Tamra and Brooks because it's hard to tell which one of them is better at faking pleasantries. Brooks might not actually be faking it.

Vicki seemed down for a great time and she's fun, hot mess that she can be. It's silly of her to hop back on the Tamra train, but they're both acutely aware of how we are all glued to our screens when they fight. I'm so glad they did a flashback to Vicki's epic "Tamra's miserable" monologue at the reunion.

Shannon and David are sad to watch and seeing their kids was pitiful and unnerving. Their daughters giggled and awkwardly smiled through that cringe worthy forgiveness discussion. They should get divorced and call it a day. Their marriage is over. It might not be this year or even this decade but they will divorce. Shannon shouldn't kid herself that she forgives him. She's pissed and he wants out of the marriage.

Not much Heather, looks like we'll endure tons of her next week.

Most importantly in this episode...JEANA! Goodness gracious was it nice to see her again. She's looking fantastic and her patented disinterested banter is gold.