Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Not with me.

I understood her acts towards some of the ladies. These were the same women that just ganged up on her last season. I think Gina still holds a grudge against Janet and Jackie for them piling up on her at the reunion last year.

From what I've seen, she is still the most popular on Melbourne in polls.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved NYC this week!

Carole's lack of work ethic and her anger at being compared to Sonja was interesting given that she and Sonja aren't nearly as far apart in terms of behaviour than Carole would like to think. The big difference is Carole holds her liquor better and Sonja's got a way better dermatologist.

Sonja's trying to be self aware but she sinks herself with talk of "abundance candles"...that thing got snuffed out years ago. She needs to light a Good FICO Score candle and call it a day.

Great to see LuAnn cry a little bit when she realized how lucky she is and how blessed she is for how things have turned out. LuAnn got real with herself in the last couple of years and it's been a life changer. She appears much lighter, more fun, enjoying the moment.

That scene with Bethenny and her stepdad admitting that her mother "never wanted a child"...that had to sting. But he seemed like a good man, very self effacing and honest. He isn't wrong that Bethenny is stuck in the past because her past informs everything she does and is. I hope they work things out before he's gone, it'll do her good.

Dorinda's few scenes were good. She is a breath of fresh air and such a nice addition to the show.

Ramona's dating - good for her!

Kristen remains as irrelevant as ever. As does Heather.

• Members

There was way too much Kristen and she didnt even do anything worthwhile.

The best part of NYC was Bethenny. I liked her scene with her stepfather. It helped humanize her. I like how open she is. She keeps it real.

ETA:

Kandi's Ski Trip

I tried watching earlier in the week and thought the first half was boring. Im watching now and its more interesting that they got to the ski lodge. This sh-t is embarassing though. Kandi done pimped her family out, fighting and looking like ratchets

PRGp8rz.gif

I was laughing at everyone giving her dirty looks of disappointment. That Weenie was the worst

Edited by Cheap21