Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I wanted to love her but she was just boring. Even the feud with Tamra fell flat and I thought Tamra won the reunion. I do wonder how things would've been had Danielle not been edited out. That could be why Lizzie seemed boring since so much of her story involved her.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So she's Joyce!!!ph34r.png

That said, I am glad that Lizzie will be around...her shot with the shades in the taglines was one of my favorites and like NBA said, she was sitting back and observing before she made any moves. And that I liked.

Not unlike my dear Eileen...

• Members

Lizzie shows the long list of 1 season wonders for RHOC that includes Kimberly, Quinn, Peggy, Lydia, and now Lizzie.

With that said, Meghan looks like she'll be a firecracker... Tamra better watch out.. she could eventually steal the head bitch crown from her LOL

• Members

Upgrade Lauri for what? She appeared only to have some made up grudge with Vicki that wasn't as serious as she claimed and to tell Gretchen she saw Vicki in bed with a man and another woman--- fully clothed watching a movie. :mellow:

• Members

I understood why Lydia left though. The show was too messy at that time, and I think she knew she would've been Tamra or Vicki's next target had she stayed. Especially since she is good friends with Gretchen, AND Vicki's son-in-law had that tiff with Lydia's mother.

I agree. Lauri squander her chance of a return. She should've held the secret in and actually came on building bonds with Gretchen, Lydia, Alexis, and Heather. Then she should've dropped the bomb on Vicki when they were at the ski lodge. Would've made more of an impact instead of just starting a rumor and telling Gretchen, who people questioned anyways.

There is no OC trailer out yet. They've only released a commercial. Here's a link to see that:

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/ayvrp

• Members

Queen Jeana Keough is in that OC commercial right at the end!

RHoMelbourne

The reunion part 1 was great because it's messy and hilarious and none of these conflicts are really that serious...Pettifleur made an ass of herself as usual. She's worse than Andrea.

And Lydia is thirsty for a return next season, coming for Gamble for no reason at all was pretty transparent.

Janet remains so messy and hilarious. She's 56 and just doesn't give a flying damn and laughs at everything when it comes right down to it. I think she and Chyka really get each other. Add Jackie to the mix and they're a riot.

Gina was a bit subdued, as she was all season, but I'm glad she addressed Chyka being so agreeable.

• Members

I hate how my new laptop won't let me quote. Ugh!!!

Anyway, NBA, you know I was not shading my Queen...I mean Eileen. I was saying that she and Lizzie were alike and that was a good quality that they have, given most newbies just either jump into the action without knowing what's up or worse are thirsty for that airtime.

• Members