Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Unfortunately, Kim will kill someone before she realizes she still has a problem, and then it will still be someone else'f fault. My mother's 2nd husband was an alcoholic, and it was ugly, very ugly. But I have never seen a more miserable creature than Kim Richards. I truly hope Bravo ends this relationship. What happens to her is her business, but she should not be on tv so Bravo can make ratings. Kick her sorry ass to the curb and let her continue to self destruct without the benefit of cameras!

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Melbourne:

Petty sure was feeling herself this weekend and she gets even more over the top next week. I want to like her but ugh, she is grating my nerves now

Cant stand Gamble and it was wrong of her to come for Petty at her event. She looked stupid asking about the publisher in public like that but petty handled her well. She was being Gina's mouthpiece and i was ready to be mad at Jackie but she called it correctly.

I have to say that whoever did hte work on her sister, did a good job bc she already looks better than before. Im ready for this rumor mess to be over though and hate how they made the entire story about Gamble's past

I cant help but love Janet's wacky ass. She is so messy, yet fun at the same time.

I love Chyka's style and glamour she brings to the show, while maintaining a sense of class

Lydia....useless. Why is she even here? She has had ZERO story this season

Phaedra's "whore read"s are so lame and predictable at this point. Its the third year in a row ho. Come up with something new. I love that Kenya came prepared for that and flipped it on her. Phaedra really didnt know how to respond to her. I will say that I did feel bad for her situation when she said she hasnt filed for divorce bc of taking her time to figure out what she wants to be for her children. It was one of the rare real moments from her.

Why was Training Wheels out on display? I hope they brought her out for part one to get her out of the way. Slander? LMAO, its only slander when its a lie. I loved Claudia calling her out on her bulls-t. She also looked extra foolish with her stance on refusing to apologize to Kenya. And her dumb ass said the specter scepter and megaphone were weapons, not props? Girl, bye

Nene pissed me off with her passive aggressive attitude. Her "you are so right" was condescending and her way of not responding to the issues presented to her. Did you see her complain about Kandi by saying "I knew you would single me out". BITCH, Andy is the one that brought on the line of questioning when he asked her about her nasty tweet and Nene is the one that said it was about Kandi. Girl bye

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think that Porsha shot herself in the foot last night. Andy kept trying to push her into apologizing and she failed. By doing so, you can tell that Andy was done with her, and I am sure Bravo feels the same way. Toodles, THOT. You won't be missed. So sad to see a grown ass woman not own her sh-t, which is my primary issues with Phelony and Nene too. Phaedra needs to own her wh*rish ways as the streets have been talking when it comes to her. Everyone in the 'A' know that she has been passed around like a hot potato, and ran through like a track in a stadium. And next week, Nene will fail to own her sh-t, as he fails to forget that she DID flirt with Peter back in s3.

Team Misery is too much.

• Members

The Life Twirls on Trailer is out!

I have to say, the concept seems good/funny, but it will need to be reshot if a network picks it up. In addition to Janet Huber bowing out, it just screams "independently produced", and kudos to Kenya for doing it, but it has the feel of a web-show not a TV show.

• Members

Good for her bc when she first started talking about it on the show, I thought it was more of a joke that would never materialize into anything. I dont see it on any major network. Maybe TVOne or some other cable network that most people dont get. I also thought web series

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kenya didn't own anyone in Part 1 of the reunion. If anyone was absolutely destroyed it was self proclaimed THOT Porsha.

Cynthia laughing at her in front of her face was just hilarious and tragic all at once. They absolutely made her look foolish and even more stupid. Even Kenya had a point when she brought up the grandpa even though I think Porsha countered it pretty well.

Nene vs Kandi was hilarious. I love how Andy is both mortified by the monster he's created and yet can't help but love her. His facial expressions on Sunday just killed me.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

She owned Phaedra and you cannot deny that. She TKO'd Phelony with that last comeback of the night. Phaedra couldn't bounce back. All she could do was look at Porsha for assistance. Hell, even Kandi reacted [with raised eyebrows] to the verbal ass whooping that Kenya signed, sealed, and delivered to Phaedra.

I don't like Porsha but I at least owned that fact that she got Kenya that one time when she said "and scene."

Just own it. Phaedra got her ass handed to her. She can no longer grab at the low-hanging fruit [i.e. calling Kenya a whore] anymore. And Kenya will further cease that from happening when she brings up Nene/Peter situation next week, which is so funny b/c Phaedra [along with Sheree, Kim, & Kandi] tried to deem Nene a whore a few seasons ago too.

I'm with Kenya--everyone flirts. And nobody can't sit up in here and say they haven't.