Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

An article said she still doesn't think she has a problem, she's only going because she got arrested and humiliated her family. She's still in denial. Hopefully, she'll have an "Ah ha!" moment during her time spent there. We'll see. Either way, for her own sake, she should NOT return to RHOBH for season 6.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Looking at things from the standpoint of the show, Kim has already done the whole falling off the wagon and going to rehab thing. We don't need to keep recycling storylines and in that sense, she should go. But man I would so be lying if I didn't say I'm dying to see her interactions with the girls after lying to everyone for so long and hurling disgusting accusations just to divert attention away from her wasted ass.

But in all honesty she needs to go. She's hurt her kids and her family more than enough and its time to stop thinking of herself and start thinking about them. Reality TV is no place for this mess.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

RH of Melbourne

Really good episode!

It was very interesting to see the VT's of Janet and Lydia and Jackie saying that Gina uses Gamble as a puppet...and for Gina to be confronted about that last episode...and then for her to do exactly what they accused her of when she told Gamble to ask Pettifleur about whether she's sensitive about race and her height when they were in the car going to Derby Day.

Chyka is a very valuable addition to the show because of the access she affords the cameras into truly glamorous events.

I like Gamble's relationship with her stepson, it's very sweet and funny and genuine. I enjoyed what she said about Rick: "If I was going to be a golddigger I wouldn't have been with him because he'd already been dug." That was witty.

Pettifleur is a disgusting bitch. She really doesn't have a nice word for anyone who isn't tripping over themselves to tell her she's fantastic. I thought what she said about Gamble's sister Tempest ("It was too subtle, she may need to go in for another lift very soon.") was really mean, really nasty and showed what she's really like. I hope we never hear about her f*cking book again.

Janet was hilarious at the hen's night, she is such a cougar it's ridiculous. And she was very classy when Tempest apologized to her. It goes to show that there are some housewives who can act like mature women and move on from conflict. And Janet was not wrong when she said that Gamble was the one perpetuating the rumours as that's exactly what she did.

Gina clearly hit a nerve with Gamble. Hmmmm.

It now emerges that Lydia's husband Andrew was undergoing heart surgery when the season was filmed and that's why he's absent. It makes sense now. But Lydia is irrelevant and hasn't contributed a damn thing this season.

Looks like some truth comes out next week!

• Members

Exactly. When she didn't get read. The only time she got 'got' thus far was when Porsha said "and scene." But other than that, she's been gathering people left from right.

And Porsha is a mess. I swear she is a habitual liar. First she said he never hit her. Then she said he did. She never alluded that he cheated till now. Porsha is a mess. Bye, Ford Fiesta. Take this worn out trick to the chop shop.

• Members

Tonight's Part 1 is a reminder that they need to change up some of this cast. It reminded me of New York season 4 where all they did was bicker and trash talk and interrupt each other, with no resolution on anything. What have they accomplished so far? Ford Focus was caught in another lie, Froggie reverted to form and called Kenya a whore, and Kandi and NeNe see each other for who they are. Okay. And an eagle's nest landed on Cynthia's head.

This better turn around in the 2nd & 3rd parts or else its gonna feel like a total waste (reality TV *is* a waste of time, but it shouldn't *feel* like it).

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I'm sorry, but that was good.

Like that there was more to the Kandi v Nene scene than was in the clip. But the looks that Kandi was giving all through the show were very telling. She totally know where the bodies are buried and you can tell.

Claudia snatched Porsha up, Cynthia snatched Porsha up. Kenya brought it home because anyone can see the point that she was trying to make given Porsha's family's legacy. Or should I be called her Princess of THOTland?ph34r.png She had nothing of worth to say. NOTHING. Like Lips would say, she should own her s*it.

Can't wait for Cynthia to go in on Shady Phae Phae.

And I know Kenya did not just say that to Nene?

ETA: Kenya's rant SLAYED because it's true. All the things she has done and said and you don't think if she was truly a whore she would not own it? SHE TOTALLY WOULD. Making her rant (and Shady Phae Phae no comment) EPIC. And she could twirl on THAT. What, Phae Phae? Crickets?

My bad. I had to give a read tonight myself so I might be a little bit heated myself.

ETA (again): Sheree tweeted. Loved her response.

Edited by Taoboi