Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Claudia doesn't deserve to come back. I'm also glad Carlos King won't be returning. There was a major difference between the quality of 6 and 7 he seemed to concern with shade and tea. Even the episode titles stayed having shade, tea, reading, and Ki-ki in them. He is messy as hell. I saw him host the Hollywood Divas reunion and couldn't even finish it.

Now get rid of Phaedra and Poorsha next please.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No! I want Claudia to come back! She deserves a second chance. If Poorsha gets three seasons, Claudia at lease deserves a second chance.

I just want the show to revert back to the times of season 1-2 where times were simpler. This is why they need to cut the season down to 12-15 episodes a season instead of 22. I feel like these prolonged seasons make the women crazier.

• Members

Hell no at that lineup. Caravan bring NOTHING to the show. I'm over rewarding her when she brings this show down into the gutter with her antics.

Line up needs to be:

Nene

Phelony

Cynthia

Claudia

Kenya

Kandi

Two new housewives or one new one and Sheree.

But this show is in desperate need of new energy, so I say two new wives. Caravan can pop up as an occasional friend. That's it.

• Members

I am a nice Switzerland, Boo.

I can see when Nene's wrong. But she's had plenty of good moments which I am sure that I've mentioned to.

Same with Kenya this year actually. But I felt this season (pre-reunion) has humanized her somewhat.

• Members
Well Claudia better have something to bring to the table other than not liking Nene because that's all I can remember her doing this season and arguing with Porsha. She's not good for much else. She can be a friend like Marlo.Kim will never return. And no to any of Nene's lackeys. They're thirsty and boring. I'd prefer women who are married, have their own, and aren't going to be kissing ass and doing the most.

Nene, Kenya, Kandi, Cynthia, 2 new women would be ideal. I might as well add Phaedra because Andy loves her.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Melbourne

Im sick of Gamble talking about these rumors about her. She is the one keeping this alive, bringing attention to it and making a storyline about it

I love the logo of Gina's shoe line. I cant beleive Petty was stressing over the name of the shoe. Even if she may have been right, it just came across very.....petty. I do think Gina should have told the girls prior to naming the shoe after them. That flashback though of Petty getting all excited over the necklace having her name made her look dumb and again, petty. That "black bitch" comment wasnt as funny as she thought it was. Theres a bit disconnect with the way she talks and acts and how she recieves people.

I liked the theme of Jackie's event. It looked fun. "I dropped the keys and then I had to keep shining off" LMAO.

Next week Jackie goes after Gina again....she keeps trying it

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Catching up on the last two-and-a-half pages of this thread has been more entertaining than the final half of this season's RHOA.

I don't think any of these women are queens but one major reason we watch them is for their flaws as well as their triumphs. And nobody encapsulates that mix of flaws and triumph more than Nene, so I guess for that reason I have to take her as I find her. Same with Kenya, Cynthia, Phae Phae and all those others.

[There was a point with Nene during the Pillow Talk episodes where I felt completely turned off. I felt she instigated things and it just boiled over out of control. There comes a point with people -- maybe when men are involved -- when you can't keep poking the bear because the bear will get out of its cage and give you a left hook. She never really took responsibility for some of that (pretty much half the group was messy and turnt up tho) and while I know Nene will never admit to wrongdoing in anything, I was disappointed that she didn't for the sake of the group. Especially once husbands and friends got involved].

I guess I should take the same attitude with BH and people like Brandi, Kim on one side and Lisa V and Eileen on the other. For some reason, I find them much more polarizing, I worship one pair while the meanness and toxicity of another pair really turn me off. So I feel you guys who support loyally and tirelessly your ladies on Atlanta.

I am watching S5 (Africa trip season) and while I loved Marlo at first that season, and loved the drama she brought with her to SA, I was kind of turned off by her materialistic attitude in a setting where many people (mostly black) live with soooo much less and often in highly dangerous environments. In some ways she would have been perfect to hold a peach, though... for a while. I think she would have pulled a Brandi, however, and would have gone to far and burned herself out.

Edited by Cat

• Members

It's funny because I was looking back through old pages of this thread and stumbled across the timeline where y'all discussed S4 of Atlanta and so many of you who now stan for Marlo actually had really nasty things to say about her back then and didn't want her as a HW! Obviously opinions change and that's cool but I was just shocked to see it considering how much you guys love her now.