Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Of course Adrienne looked like an idiot, but she had a soul part in her demise. Had she shown up, I don't think the cast would've been shaken up except for Taylor. Season 5 might've actually been better than what it was with Carlton and Joyce [though I like her].

And Nene is no Queen to me. A real Queen has class, she doesn't sweat under pressure, and she never feels threatened about another female supposedly coming for her throne. And denial and delusions is what drives Nene mad. She hates the fact that there are women that are able to generate just as much drama as she does and she can't stand it. Nene is a one trick pony....

Well she can't be too much of a has-been b/c she has reality show in the works, which we all know will be an instant hit. And if she was on RHOA, she'd run circles around Nene. She is the prototype and Nene is a carbon copy to her.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chit, I know I've said this 1000 times and probably sound like a broken record, but I will never stop….PLEASE start watching again and come back to this thread. It's so hard fighting this battle on my own lol, and it seems even my former BFF Taoboi has turned to the dark side. :lol:

• Members

The main problem with Nene is she doesn't really have anyone to film with, and any time she does, the relationship seems to go south in unpleasant ways that make for bad television.

Nene herself is captivating on TV, but I don't think she works on this show. It's a vicious cycle.

• Members

I had to laugh at this considering how hard you stan for Lisa Vanderpump who was extraordinarily threatened by another woman coming for her throne. So much so, that she went running back to a friendship with Kyle Richards (who she has no real interest in) simply because she knew it would realign things in her favor.

• Members

But Lisa has never said who should be fired and who should stay. When she was being ganged up on last season, she offered to walk away. But she has the coins herself to do that. She doesn't need housewives. :P

And Lisa doesn't get threatened she rolls with the punches. Unlike some.... *coughs* Nene *coughs*

Bam!

This right here.

And Nene is the one behind the vicious cycle on this show. Any woman who she feels is capable of stealing the spotlight, she flips on them. Her track record shows that and not even her stans can deny that.

• Members

And Nene isn't vicious? whistling.jpg OK. :rolleyes:

I find it odd that everyone comes for Kenya, Claudia, and even Cynthia now when they all are doing the same sh-t that Nene did season 1-4--start sh-t and stir the pot. That's the name of the game. Nene created a monster and now she can't handle it because they do what she does better and smarter. She has to throw idle threats and demands to get her way.

Yeah, she'll get her way for now, but that sh-t will soon cease.

Marlo said it best, "Nene may be going up in the elevator but they'll be holding the door open for her ass when she comes down."

• Members

Nene is very vicious, and sometimes, she's a very ugly person, but didn't we stan for her in the beginning? She was even more vicious then.

Nene has yet to come down. Still getting offers outside of HW, and truth be told, Nene only became a problem for many when that whore Marlo didn't get a peach! Let's just keep it real!

• Members

My issue started with Nene when she flipped on Kenya last year. It had nothing to do with Marlo. She just loathed Kenya for no reason when she was all for her s5. Pillow Night just further solidified it. It had nothing to do with Marlo getting a peach. I do think that it is f-cked up that she blocked Marlo from getting reappearing on the show. That's jacked up.

And I still have a soft spot for Nene. I just think that she needs to change her attitude. I loved underdog Nene that wasn't so damn paranoid and thinking everyone is coming for her. I miss the Nene that isn't a miserable sow. I miss the Nene that didn't obsess about material goods and money. Money has made this woman miserable. She's the worst kind of nouveau riche.