Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They are actually friends, but Nene would flip on her in a second too b/c Vicky is a real actress. Her acting credits and abilities would piss Nene off. Plus, Vicky has the right kind of craziness for these shows. It would also give her a platform to tell her story [i.e. the Y&R situation] and gain a new following.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I thought you liked Kenya s5 when she came for Phaedra? Because Nene sure did. :P

And Marlo acted no more disgusting than Nene did at that event. Both were in the wrong. Nene should've told Marlo that she was upset with her and that she'd talk to her another time. Instead, Nene acted like a petulant child because Marlo didn't hate Kenya like she did.

• Members

Nene fights with most of her friends on this show! She is a hater and wont like someone more accomplished than her moving in on her territory which she is very protective of. She would stab Vicky in the back to elevate herself. Them being friends means nothing. I doubt they are actually friends though. Probably "friendly" with each other, but cordial acquaintances at best

You are right about VR's brand of crazy and given how she's tried to make waves for years which have amounted to nothing than minor splashes, she could use this platform. It would definitely help make her and her cause relevant

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

KKL? Katherine Kelly Lang? unsure.pnglaugh.png Just messing with you Antoyne

Kelly Killoren Bensimon right? I loved Scary Island but keeping Kelly on the following season was a mistake. She should have gone after what was clearly some kind of mental break or drug-infused meltdown. I suspect she was bi-polar but refused to acknowledge she had a problem.

And of course the best thing about Scary Island (apart from PregnantBethenny's VT: "Bye loon!") was Jill showing up out of nowhere afterwards. "SUR proyzzzzzzzzz everybody!" Everybody's soapy reaction shot was like:

Bethenny: blink.png

Alex: ohmy.png

Ramona: whistling.jpg

• Members

tumblr_mhzkj7BIRo1rfvajjo1_400.gif

I loved Ramona telling her to pretty much buzz off. Jill's ego was so bruised! I loved season 3. It had the perfect balance of drama, conflict, humor, friendship and overall memorable moments. My favorite moment from that season was when Alex found her voice and delivered Bethenny's message to Jill. She stumbled through it but that scene was a classic, especially the meltdown that followed from Jill. You cant make that sh-t up. "I will NEVER speak to Alex again!" HAHA

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think Atlanta focused too much on the tea/shade.. and didn't have the family and friendship aspect to balance the shade/tea. If this Carlos King was responsible for that, then its good he was let go. With that said, a major revamp is needed for Atlanta.

Even though Nene is vile, she is a marquee name.. and should be kept to keep consistency. Kandi should remain since she has the family aspect, the career aspect as well.. Porsha should go bye-bye.. Phaedra has been played out.. Kenya is welcome to stay as a friend as well as Claudia. Cynthia should focus more on the scenes with her daughter as well as some of her modeling school antics and not be a shade thrower.. since that isn't a good look on her.

Cast two newbies that are married, successful, and have grown kids.. and do what OC did in the early years.. feature the grown kids more. Also, cut the episode order down to 13 to 15 episodes plus a 2 part reunion and an outtake episode of scenes not shown during the season.

• Members

Betthenny's house in the Hamptons was amazing. Not sure if she was renting but the place was just gorgeous inside and out. Classy and modern.

Why is stupid is pretty girl still here? To say "ghetto" in annoying voice? Lol so irrelevant. The Countess is just loving all of this.

This poor cute white boy that Bethenny is torturing....lmao

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members
Totally agree, and pretty much said the same thing a couple weeks ago. Also agree that having Atlanta last for 6 months PLUS a 3-part reunion, PLUS whatever spinoff or 3-week Kandi arc they have each year is spreading themselves too thin. This is the franchise that was hitting 4.6+ million last year, and now people are indifferent. Edited by Gray Bunny