Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Its so [!@#$%^&*] up that Kim is more worried about a Dog then for her niece that was bitten by said dog

And she is upset cause Kyle posted that her daughter was in Hospital

Maybe people put two & Two together because we have seen that dog on the show trying to bite people

Grow up Kim

Edited by John

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was not here for Rinna crying. That sh-t came across staged. I wish she had just stayed strong. With that said, Kim was being a real bitch about it.

WOW to Kim going after Kyle's daughter, her own niece. She came across so vile and hard

HZKcbek.png?1
She looks like she was caught in the middle of an orgasm

d84985670bab86d34f54dc6d46451c17.jpg

DEAD!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
Not really. I mean, a video of Claudia bashing dark skinned girls and calling them ugly surfaced (amidst a whole season of her whining about being too light), yet nobody seemed to care, because they had made up their mind to like Claudia. The only people tripping over the Porsha video were the ones who had already decided to hate her. The rest of us saw it for what it was: a misworded and somewhat cringeworthy attempt to tell people to love others. She says something along the lines of "we should love all people, even the gays and the hookers and the gays" I believe. Totally cringeworthy way to phrase things but it wasn't some vitriol soaked rant or attack. Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

I never had any interest in Claudia, to be honest.

I wouldn't really have a ton of interest in Porsha either if she weren't always made into some type of odd martyr figure solely because she hates Kenya. I think the idea that people only hate her because of Kenya gives Kenya too much power over fan opinion. I don't hate Porsha, but I do think she's an idiot who has said many stupid things, and I'm not sure why she deserves a job just because of Kenya.

It also continues the odd double standard in fandom that it's OK for some people to make quasi-homophobic comments, but not others.

• Members

Well I, for one, have always loved Porsha, even before things with Kenya really escalated.

I'm not giving her a pass, as I think the things she said were misguided. But there's a difference between a misguided or ignorant statement and someone like Marlo saying Sheree "hangs out with faggots" as if it's some type of insult.

• Members

I can understand how you feel. I don't think it's a horrible comment. I just mentioned it because that's one of the reasons I don't care much for her. Not because I think she's a bigot, but because I think she doesn't practice what she preaches.

I actually think Porsha would be interesting on some other type of show, just not this one. But I think almost all the Atlanta cast could go at this point. As played out as she became I'd much rather see Sheree back.