• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoBH Reunion Part 3...

Brandi has said for some time that she was "vindicated" at the reunion and that the "agenda" turned on a dime at some point and she felt the audience would see what was "really" going on.

Well, all I think Brandi needs to realize that unless one knows the definition of a word, then one should not use it. She wasn't vindicated at all. She was slaughtered and dragged around that set for 3 episodes like a rotting corpse. If anything, Brandi just sat there and took it like a beat down dog.

Eileen was the MVP of the reunion. There is no disputing that. She didn't let anyone get away with anything and her memory is like a steel trap. I haven't seen Brandi get so demolished by a cast member at a reunion like that ever before.

Lisa V sat back, relaxed and collected her cheque. And good for her, she dealt with a pile of bulls*t last season, this seasons return was clearly agreed to on the premise she'd have an easier time. And she did. She is always the Empress.

Lisa R cried and that was a shame because she should have just exploded at Kim's stupid ass, but her tweets have been hilarious watching the show. The lawsuit one is an absolute classic. She nailed Kim to the wall with: "Why be on a reality show?" when it is evident Kim does not want to discuss reality.

Kyle should just cut the cord with Kim because they're relationship is disgusting and evil and twisted and sick. But she's won't because they're family and that's understandable. Still, she's put up with a lot. Way too much in my opinion.

Kim. She's a filthy addict and I hope karma's a bitch and headed her way. She is mean. Nasty. Bitter. And full of sh*t. She doesn't have a thing on any of these women. She just has innuendo and that has been blown to smithereens this season. How she handled her awful dog Kingsley biting Kyle's daughter was crazy and disgusting. The dog should be destroyed. Period. But somehow, in Kim's allegedly drunk/high head Kyle's daughter is less worthy than an animal. An animal that has attacked multiple people (she was finally served the lawsuit papers by the friend who got seriously attached and injured by Kingsley last year). Kim is enabled by Brandi and Kathy and they should be ashamed of themselves. Kim's pathetic life gave this season its storyline...but how sad is that when BH has to stoop to dealing with a child star falling off the wagon for the hundredth time. Kim plays fast and loose with sobriety and the truth. Kim doesn't actually want to discuss reality. She wants to get paid for making sh*t up about people. That's not what I'm watching for.

I'm glad this season is over and I hope Bravo realizes that Kim and Brandi need to go before this show gets more toxic than it already is. Thank goodness for the additions of Eileen and Lisa R, I couldn't imagine enduring this season without them. I do wonder if Lisa V will return, she has a great life, she may be over this nonsense.

• Members

RHoNYC

Another good episode and I'm glad we're jumping right into the action because it certainly felt organic. Bethenny and Ramona are always going to have some kind of wild tension between them because they are so Type A. I do prefer Ramona because Bethenny seems really bitter about everything and her "I'm living in hotels!" storyline is nonsense, she could have found an executive rental in about 30 minutes that she could have rented for the duration of her condo renovations for far cheaper than what these hotels are costing her.

I love LuAnn's house. Love it. It's spectacular. That view! I don't think Sonja's got great taste in real estate: her snide remark about LuAnn's house not being an estate like the last one and then crowing about her balcony in her own parking lot adjacent townhouse...sigh. She does not make sense to me.

Kristen was irrelevant as anything. Carole is relatively pointless as well.

Heather v. Bethenny will be interesting to see.

• Members

Heather was coming for Bethenny with that Skinny Girl Margarta and LuAnn. Why was she pressing this? Ugh, shut up

"Bitches who Brunch" I love Bethenny being back. She has great zingers and love her one liners in her talking heads

Ramona was being too damn defensive and was out of line. I needed Bethenny to read her ass but she let her make an ass out of herself.

• Members

ATL: I haven't liked Porsha since day one because she's ridiculously dumb, has an obnoxious voice, ignorant as hell, and nowadays she's such a poser with all her lil cutesy anecdotes and cut downs. They're not cute. Neither is she. Never was. That's all.

BH: DaytimeFan said it all. Kim is disgusting. Overall, I think Lisa Rinna is awesome on this show, even more awesome in her talking heads, but isn't quite as polished at her reunion etiquette. She didn't bomb, the way NYC's Carole bombed after a successful season 5, but she could be a bit extra at times. Overall, though, a fantastic addition and I hope she returns next year, alongside her fellow Lisa and fellow soap sister.

NYC: It's an interesting dynamic, seeing Bethenny return to the fold. I like that they admit the last time they saw her was on her talk show. It takes some of the fakeness away. There's an uneasiness with Heather. You can tell by the look on her face that she's intimidated by Bethenny.

I really liked Dorinda's perspective about the ladies, from the ones she already knew to the new ones she's never met. LuAnn's new home is lovely, and the view is fabulous. Sonja's getting the villain edit this season and I'm fine with that because she's an idiot.

So Kelly returns for an episode next week. Ho hum. I'd rather it be Jill, even if for one episode.

Ramona was being too much with Bethenny. Those two are quite a pair, because neither one backs down. But, they actually became good friends in season 3, and Ramona appeared a couple of times on Bethenny's talk show, as well as WWHL together, and they have a great chemistry together.

Side note: I wonder why Ramona's voice is lower and scratchier than it used to be. It's been this way since last season.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Leave to shady Luann to turn what was a sincere apology from Ramona into a back handed compliment. This trick is just low and dirty. I wish Ramona hadn't apologized cuz the heffa didn't deserve it. It was clear as day her husband and her weren't in any type of love or romantic relationship for ages. And by most accounts they had an open marriage or something. Nothing like Ramona.

• Members

I totally disagree. LuAnn took Ramona's random apology, said in public, in the middle of LuAnn's estate sale, for what it's worth and said she would not forget what Ramona had said in the past. That's not shady, that's intelligent.

And nobody knows what happens in a marriage except the two people in it. How you've chosen to characterize LuAnn's marriage could just as easily be said of Ramona's.

• Members

Ramona was low down and dirty with Luann so I didn't expect Luann to completely accept her apology and move on. They both handled it correctly Luann by being upfront about her reservations and Ramona for accepting that and agreeing to move forward in a positive way. NYC is on fire this season though. I will say that Kristin is absolutely useless and unneeded and Heather would be right there if she didn't start this feud with Bethenny. I figured this would happen because with Bethenny back Heather knew she'd no longer be the focus. Not only is she intimidated by her, but Bethenny made such dismissive comments about her on WWHL and you know tha irked Heather, hell her Twitter feed proved that. Looking at how they met and the promos where each time it's Heather confronting Bethenny for something she felt was wrong, you know Bethenny is going to eat her ass up and I can't wait!

LOVE Dorinda, Carole is enjoyable this season, Sonja is as much a mess as ever, but more interesting now that she doesn't have Ramona on her side.