Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't bet on Claudia being back next year. The contract she signed recently for Bravo was in order to be paid for THIS season. As we know, she was brought on as a friend, and eventually promoted. She didn't sign the official contract, however, until recently. And considering she signed that before the reunion was filmed, it definitely didn't include anything about next season.

• Members

There is a currently a lesbian couple in talks to join NJ Season 7.

Rose-De-Jesus-Tobi-Petrocelli-at-bar.jpg

Tobi Petrocelli and Rose De Jesus

And speaking of NJ this woman is rumored to be joining. Her husband is fine as hell and he has an equally fine twin brother! :wub:

Tiki+Barber+Traci+Lynn+Johnson+17th+Annu

TraciAndMelissa2-670x356.jpg

I'm glad they're ditching the Italian thing. It's so old and dated. Caroline, Jacqueline, Teresa, and them are stale. We need some new [!@#$%^&*] and the twins and Amber were FLOPS.

• Members

Oh, I'm intrigued by both of those couples. It would be interesting to have a same-sex couple where both were Housewives. It would be a whole different dynamic from what we usual see between Housewives and their spouses.

Thanks, Eric!

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Claudia doesn't bore me. I think that she came off boring because she was a late addition and they had to scrape and scurry up footage for her to have an arc this season. I can see her bringing a lot in the future. I actually think that she brought a lot during the Manila trip. Especially her one on one with Phaedra and her pushing for Kenya and Phaedra to reconcile.

She'll be back. Again, Carlos King loves her. Plus, the highest rated episode this season was centered around she, Cynthia, and Kenya. She ain't going nowhere.

Now onto RHONJ:

I am glad they are ditching the Italian aspect of the show too, but IMO, this show is dead in the water. Melissa can't carry this show at all. Only way I see some people tuning back in is if they had started when Teresa got out and they also brought back Danielle.

Teresa, Danielle, Melissa, and 4-5 new housewives could possibly rejuvenate this show.

And I liked Amber. I think she should be given a second chance. Yes, her husband is a mess but Amber was an OK find. Now I can do without the twins. They were just too much.

Bring back Miami and DC!

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Exactly. Jim needs to stay. But the only thing I need for him and Amber to turn down is their thirst level. It can be a little too high at times, but when they are authentic [like the barn photo shoot scene], they excel.

But I have this feeling that Andy didn't care for any of the new housewives this past season. You could read it in his energy at the reunion.

Possibly. IMO, they should've rebooted Miami and DC in the meantime. But I guess the Ladies of London and Married to Medicine spinoffs will fulfill New Jersey's spot.

• Members

Miami and DC failed for Bravo's expectations and I think Bravo was very, very hesitant to kill either one because it damaged the RH brand. But they tried to retool Miami, and it still didn't work for them.

Bravo should buy the rights to RHOV and air the two seasons as a single one in place of NJ until Teresa is out of the slammer.

• Members

Miami did well season two. Bravo f-cked it up by retooling the cast again for season 3. All they had to do was reinsert Alexia and make the cast a strong 8 for season 3. And with all the fallen Basketball Wives and thirsty, messy celeb exes living in Miami, the show could still make a bounce back if Bravo casts it correctly.

• Members

Fernanda was close to.being a housewife for season 6 of OC yet was dropped.at the last second to a friend of status.

And I'm all for unmarried women being on the show...but I think.being single and having no kids kind of defeats the purpose of the shows being about all aspects of their lives.

Brandi on rhobh should just be a friend. We cant see her as a mom, her pod cast and book.thing really didn't excite nor did her scenes with her parents. At best, she's friend material..not diamond holding material.

Same with Carole on new York. All she seems to be featured doing is playing a kooky writer with writers block and chasing younger men...same with Sonja.

And Jo was unmarried when OC started...but she was the only one...and was engaged when on the show.

Though I like the promising new casting for NJ...