Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Vicki's mother died recently as well as the mentioned Brooks situation.

Tamra is a grandmother, plus lost custody of her children. Apparently she's being playing nice with Lizzie, Shannon and newbie Meghan. Rumors state that she's fallen out with another housewife just recently.. not sure if during the trip to Tahati.. or afterwards... rumor has it Vicki and her are still not getting along.

Katie H. apparently did drop out, unknown what will come of what she filmed. Rumor has it she and Heather had issues during filming.

For the most part, there has been drama.. but it hasn't been too toxic... and there have been some fun moments, too.

Heather has been groveling/trying to be besties with Shannon... while Shannon/Vicki are still getting along.

And I guess the women took a trip to Napa Valley early in filming.

All rumor thus far.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoBH Reunion Part 1

Lisa V: she stayed incredibly calm and it bothered Brandi so much. "No, no no, she burnt that bridge." remains an epic assessment and Lisa's right that Brandi doesn't take responsibility for anything. Why shouldn't she have taken The Slap to the bank? It was a heinous thing of Brandi to do without any provocation.

Eileen: she was laser focused in what she said, which wasn't very much, but she articulated why she thinks Brandi can't hold her liquor very well without sounding too judgmental either.

Kim: she made excuses for Brandi and fake laughed her way through this first hour. Kim's a mess and she loves how Brandi enables her addict behaviour.

Yolanda: she is truly suffering and I don't think there was anything less than genuine about how she seemed. I do think the article about Yolanda getting sold quack medicine has a point, far too many people suffering with chronic illness go down a road that leads them nowhere. I really hope Yolanda gets well.

Brandi: she was, understandably, on the defensive because she knew what was coming. Her logic with saying Lisa R doesn't have an eating disorder and that she wouldn't make that judgment because she hasn't seen her eat was faulty because everyone has seen Brandi's drunken behaviour...and because she sent Lisa R a text that she's "an anorexic old hag." What she said about Lisa V wanting to have sex with Andre was disgusting. She should be fired.

Kyle: she had very weird makeup and looked like she'd had some filler and Botox injected recently. She looked very hard. She's livid with Brandi and we all know Kyle goes wild when she's angry, but that makeup just made her look like a frozen doll.

Lisa R: seven figures for the Depends commercial?! That's amazing! Way to go Lisa Rinna!

Andy's suit was awesome.

• Members

And for some Real Housewives of Vancouver Tea...

Jody Claman's divorce trial concluded and she was ordered to pay special costs to her now ex-husband. Special costs are used by the Canadian Courts to demonstrate reproof or rebuke on a litigant whose behaviour has been exceptionally poor, Madam Justice Gropper of the BC Supreme Court held that Jody "deliberately intended to mislead and deceive the court on numerous occassions"...FINALLY this trash is getting what she deserves!

Here is an article all about it: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/real-housewives-of-vancouver-cast-member-s-lies-lead-to-special-court-costs-1.3018076

And for the real juicy reading, here's the judgement: http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/SC/15/04/2015BCSC0482.htm

Somewhere, Mary, Christina and Reiko are laughing their asses off while Ronnie shakes hers in dismay.

• Members

I just finished part 1 of the Reunion(RHOBH).

Yo landa...I hope she falls into a remission or a period of feeling better.

Eileen: Always speaks the truth, doesn't embellish, just says it like it is.

Lisa R.: Bubbly as ever...

Lisa V.: Truly classy to the end. Didn't deserve the Slap, or the abuse from Brandy last night about it.

Kim: Yeah, you are really picky about the parts you take...(That once every five years they are offered)....

Kyle: Awfully whiny. I feel bad her sister treats her so terribly, though...