Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
I do believe a few of these women need some individual therapy but I know good and well Nene don't give a damn about repairing these "friendships" that aren't really friendships. The producers probably went up to her and told her to do this as a way to have screen time. Where's her storyline since she has been clowning Claudia, Cynthia, and Kenya for not having one? The show is turning into NY Season 4. Fortunately unlike NYC, ATL can survive losing a million viewers and still be the highest rated show on Bravo. Do it Andy Bravo fire Nene!!!! Edited by Eric83

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was hoping for a bigger boost, ratings-wise, for Beverly Hills this past week, but perhaps they'll inch up to 2 million this week with the continuous Amsterdamn drama.

P.S. did anyone catch the brief commercial for NYC? "The B is back" in reference to Bethenny. And then the baseball lineup of ladies is all black & white with a red apple.

• Members

I usually cant watch Funky Dineva but he did a vlog where he was actually serious and did a read on the entire cast and show. I have to say, Im inclined to agree with most of this with the exception of what he says about Kenya. The cast needs an overhaul for season 8 bc the current group doesnt have chemistry. Its 2 seperate groups and they dont mesh well. I actually buy Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia as genuine friends, but Nene, Kandi, Porsha and Phaekdra seems so contrived and all the stupid fightnig occurs when they mix up with the other group.

Nene - Demote. The ratings may fall if she is dropped but I think they've exhausted her after 7 seasons. She's an "actress" now and on Broadway and acts like she is too good for this show. Im not sure if she would be down with being just a friend but really thats the only role she deserves to have at this point.

Kandi - Keep. She messy in a subtle type of way and the only one that truly works well with everyone. She is good bc she actually has her own storylines and drama away from the group.

Poorsha - Drop. Why is she even still here? She should have been a one season blunder

Phaedra - Drop. I thought this about her 2 seasons ago but the Apollo mess gave her a reprieve. She is the #1 source of the ugliness and how toxic things are. Outside of her kids, there is nothing remotely redeemable about her. She used to be fun but is so vile and nasty now and she's planted seeds to have others behave accordingly.

Kenya - Keep. I may be biased but Kenya is fun and brings good energy. She seems to enjoy herself and most of the girls. If she stays though, Im going to need to see her dating bc it feels like theres a part of her life, she's just not sharing

Claudia - Demote. Too many single unmarried women on this cast and that leads to the shade and reads we've been getting. She really doesnt have anything interesting in her personal life. Plus she tried way too hard with her feuds and it came across too forced. I like her friendship with Kenya which is why I could take her in smaller doses as a friend but she doesnt need a peach.

Cynthia - Keep. I think she is good natured and brings balance. They need to let her just be her though bc it was clear she was the producer's puppet in the last episode and she looked foolish.

New wives - They need to add 2 new women and they need be married and have kids. No exception! I think something missing from ATL these days is the family aspect as we dont/cant really see that explored with the current group of girls. The new wives also preferentially should be rich. I want some glamour. A career driven woman would also be welcomed.

Marlo - She admitted that she wasnt given a peach bc Nene made some noise but if Nene is demoted (or gone), there is nothing stopping Marlo from getting the position she earned like 3 years ago.

Friends - Season 6 was such a success bc there was no shortage of women that popped in for the rest to interact with. We need to get more friends involved bc they make things feel organic as opposed to the forced interactions with the contract group. I would bring Sheree back as a friend

Final roster

Housewives: Kenya, Cynthia, Kandi, Marlo, New Wife #1, New Wife #2

Friends: Nene, Claudia, Sheree, etc...

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I would do Cynthia, Kandi, Marlo, Claudia, Kenya with Victoria Rowell as the new wife. Keep Nene as a friend and Sheree as a friend. They need to look at OC and not do too much which is why is have Rowell as the only true newbie since Marlo knows the game. It won't happen though. They're going to continue ruining RHOA.

• Members

I think Victoria would be a stellar housewife. Despite my hated for Nene, she needs one more season to wrap up her farewell. Phaedra and Cynthia too.

I'd have season be eight women.

Nene

Cynthia

Phaedra

Kandi

Claudia

Kenya

Sheree

Marlo

Nene would be phased out early on to pursue Hollywood and Victoria could come in and fill her spot. Porsha can have her final season on the show as a friend. Demetria too. And I agree that they need interchangeable friends throughout the season. Lexis, Diana, Mynique, Natalie, etc. all need to return.

• Members

If Marlo and Sheree were brought back, then there's be hope for some actual beef and drama for NeNe to play off of. Otherwise, it's time to let her go. She checked out 2 seasons ago and is basically a "friend of" (or rather, "troublemaker for") the housewives at this point. Any time she traipses on into the scene, the expression on her face says it all: She doesn't want to be there, she doesn't really care about any of the women there, she's just here to collect her check. Nothing about her presence there with the other ladies even resembles organic at this point.

I would suggest an official "friend of" status for her, but Miss Linnethia Leakes would *never* dare take a paycut!

Phaedra is another long-time housewife that needs to retire. She has way too many messy skeletons in her closet that she's never going to reveal on air. She's gotten too toxic and her southern belle schtick has long since expired.

Demetria seems to have potential, with what little we've seen of her. I'd like to see her again.

Victoria Rowell on this show.... that would be interesting to see. Interesting to see....

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

It better not be the finale. I need at least 3 more episodes then the reunion!

As far as Atlanta goes I say keep everyone but Poorsha and Demetria and bring back Marlo and 1 new housewife. Cynthia can be demoted to a friend if need be. Being a producers puppet has done her no favors.

I'm so excited for NY to return!

• Members

Not surprised by the results but I still stand by Kim and I don't think she did anything wrong. If we want to go back over the last 4 seasons of BH I'm sure we can find plenty of things for each lady to apologize for. In the end Kim was sitting pretty. Lisa had no reason to bring it up again except she wanted pity and attention She had already apologized to Kim in private earlier and was told to drop it. She didn't and the consequences of that decision resulted.

Atlanta without Nene sounds so strange but if ever there was a good time for her to exit I think now would be good considering she beat dumb Kenya at her game.