Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I'm not her so I can't pinpoint exactly what statement she finds to be so harmful but I do think its aggravating to be watching the show and see how much airtime Kenya and Claudia and Cyn to a lesser extent keep her name in their mouths. Like its nonstop with the first two. If they're so unbothered by Nene then why keep talking about her. This is Mob Wives and Nene is free to handle it how she wants to IMO. Would I have advised her to do that? Probably not....but I won't deny that it amuses me that she did and on Kenya's bday of all days.

My main point though is that Nene is not afraid of these woman. If anything she's annoyed and beyond tired of the foolishness. Especially Kenya and her fake ass antics.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Up to episode 9 of RHBH.

Lisa, LisaLips and Eileen are the true MVP's of this season. Truly entertaining and never a dull moment once, especially Lisa Lips.

Totally feeling LisaLips talking about how fun it is to be on a set, acting, creating. Love this bitch!

Brandi was somewhat tolerable here. And, "LeAnn is a cunttry music star." DEAD!

Lisa: "A house full of roses and puppies will NEVER get old for me!" laugh.png Those roses really were gorgeous.

I didn't see see the preview but clearly some major sh!t goes down in the next episode!

• Members

Doubt it. They are going to continue to show however they want. I doubt they are going to head back into the editing room to cut scenes of shade when Nene is doing it also. If anything, they should cut Nene's scenes altogether. I've heard that she does not bring sh*t after the Puerto Rico trip anyways; she supposedly separates herself from the group afterwards. Plus she does not go on the trip they go on later in the season. So cut her ass out.

Are you serious? Wasn't Claudia's name in Nene's mouth the episodes leading up to Puerto Rico? And before that it was Cynthia. And last season it was Kenya. All these women keep each other's names in their mouths. That's the whole premise of the show.

And apparently Nene is scared of these women or she wouldn't've went to the courts for a cease and desist. Only p*ssies do that. She can dish it out but she can't take it. At this point, Nene can exit stage left. I can't stand a hypocritical bitch that can't handle a dosage of her own medicine.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members
Lucky that she's on the far and away highest rated show on the network. That's why I believe Nene will never be fired. She has been there since the beginning and is the most recognizable face. If she has to stay on the show with "Team Pretty" she will deal and seethe.

• Members

Claudia is talking about NeNe onscreen currently because of what just went down in Puerto Rico. Before that, nada. That's what happens. An event happens. And then you spend an episode or two talking about it, rehashing it, filling in people who weren't there on what went down.

Whose names were mentioned during NeNe and Gregg's car ride? Were they talking about her glam baby? No. Does NeNe talk about her glam baby ad nauseum on WWHL? No. She talks about her cast mates. It's the name of the game.

Her "Cyst and Deceased" letter (OMG I just love how those OC Wives butcher the English language) is lame. She is the biggest trash talker of 'em all. Just rewatch her 11 minute verbal attack on Kim on that infamous WWHL After Show.

If only Bravo would release an extended director's cut of NeNe vs. Claudia, like they did with The Dinner Party from Hell (BH) and The Last Supper (NJ). Let's see how it *really* went down.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Just because someone's name is on their lips does not equal longevity. Especially a reality star in a genre that produces Type-A bitches a dime a dozen. Yes, Nene's here today but she can easily be replaced. Atlanta is filled with bad bitches with thick pockets and tons of mouth. All Bravo has to do is look for them.

RHOCheshire:

I am so over Dawn talking about her old vag. Girl, get the hysterectomy and move on.

Leanne is still a lapdog and I am so glad that Lauren pointed out to Tanya tonight that it is Leanne that is keeping the sh*t going. Dawn and Magali already buried the hatchet. Why is Leanne still beating the dead horse?

Magali keeps remaining to be the star of the show as she stays on the tips of these ladies tongues. She didn't even go the charity event [out of respect] and they still manage to make Magali the center of the universe. And I think that Magali has juicy tea on Leanne--not the tea that Leanne thinks Magali have on her, which is she used to be a pole dancer. I betcha Leanne did some scandalous sh*t like preyed on her hubby to get a come up and busted up another relationship. I just feel it in my bones. Plus, Leanne looks like a thirsty, hungry b*tch that needs a come up.

Lauren is a hoot. I'm growing to love her each episode. But walking that bunny like it is a dog....ph34r.pngblush.png

Ampika ... :rolleyes: Girl, get over this marriage crap. I don't care about you wanting more kids and missing being married. I'm sure there are plenty of old, rich saps throughout London that would eagerly allow you to strap them down. But I do love that Ampika is not afraid to go toe to toe with Dawn and chin-check her on the regular.

Tanya is a messy b*tch. I hate that Magali gave this pigeon the time of day too. I can see why she and Leanne are good friends. Bet they both ran in the same groupie circles to catch their men. Can't knock them b/c Footballers [soccer players over here] have that real long money. If I am gonna be a groupie, they'd be the ones I'd be after. But I hate how Tanya wants to find a reason to hate Magali but Magali won't give her one. She didn't know how to take it when Lauren told her that Magali spoke highly of her.

It kills these girls that the general audience is Team Magali. She is the fan favorite and for good reason.

Yes! To all of this!

And if Bravo releases an extended director's cut, which I wouldn't be surprised if they did, Nene would have a stroke and an aneurysm.

• Members

They wont bc it doesnt matter. Nene just sent that order so thats to prevent any future trash talking. This season is already taped so any material they have said is fair game and cant be sued on. What it will do is affect the reunion though. What Nene did was equivalent of the weak bitches on the Bad Girls Club that bring a doctor's note to prevent other girls from beating them. Nene is a weak bitch

they should for the reason I put above.

For a storyline. They are on a tv show and this one has morphed into one about throwing shade and reading people. Its the name of the game. And they have given Nene a storyline to work with as well bc lord knows she doesnt have anything besides her feud with Team Pretty. Zero, zilch, nada. Kandi and Phaedra are the only two this season that have an actual storyline surrounding their lives. All the other bitches need each other for airtime. And yes, whether you want to admit it or not, that includes Nene

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Loved everything you said, bestie boo! wub.png

Especially that Nene getting C&D is like a one of the girls bringing a doctor's note on BGC. :rolleyes:

If your a bad bitch, then roll with the punches.

I don't see Nene winning this battle and I see Claudia and Kenya going on doing their trash talking. If Nene pursues anything, she'll be laughed out of court. As you said, this show is based on shade and reads. I hope that Claudia and Kenya are fighting the order [with Bravo secretly helping] b/c Nene thinks she slick. She wants to get the reunion and toss all the shade she wants but have an order to gag them.

If I was Claudia or Kenya, I'd still drag her ass and dare her to take me court.